Let's get it off your chest! (2 Viewers)

is a roflcopter
HSC
hey toodulu.......do you shave your legs ?

i know frigid refuses to since she is a hardcore feminist at heart

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Newbie
wear some cologne newbie, your fucking nazi-femme armpits are getting to me...

Originally posted by Toodulu
wow! like, how much of an idiot are you!
i'm so sick of the teaching of feminist readings, especially for fucking 'cloudstreet', i mean who gives a fuck what they think? all feminist critics do is fucking attack gender roles, complain the ways in which women are portrayed and fucking be so picky that they destroy textual integrity - FFS it's ONLY a BOOK!!! it's not real!!! DOLLY DIDN'T FUCK ALL THOSE MEN AND ORIEL ISN'T A SHE-MALE OK!?!

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Fuck the world.

Okay this is NOT FUCKING COOL! Where do all my fucking posts keep going?

Last edited:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
i mean who gives a fuck what they think?
i think you've pretty much demonstrated the purpose behind feminist readings... it's just altering the traditional perspective and rocking your cage a bit.

Originally posted by Newbie
yea i can tell

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i understand all of it now toodz; i just dun want to. after the HSC i'm gonna do a short term memory dump and forget about all this stupid feminist reading bs.

HSC
fuck my principal, our school had a new principal couple of months ago. In his first assembly he did this speech about his entire life about how he got hitched and had 10 kids, how his wife left him and how he hated when people smokes. (what a fucking nerd)

I like to say fuck you to my maths teacher, who is also a good example of an unintelligent maths wankster, his spectacles are like fucking magnified enough times he can see people in another galaxy. Fuck him for speaking with a French accent and can not say the word "perhaps" correctly. Say it with me Per-hap-s.

Fuck my english teacher for letting us watch unrelated films twice each time just because she couldn't be bothered to teach us anything and couldn't give a rat's ass about any of our futures.

A big brilliant FUCK to my Engineering teacher. (He doesn't teach, he just sit there try to look pretty)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Fuck my fucking English Dept. can't fucking mark for shit I wish they would all fall off high cliffs onto jagged rocks then sink to the fucking bottom of the ocean.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Frigid's FUCK of the Day

Today's fuck of the day goes to the fucking-brilliant efforts of the Science dept. of Sydney fucking Boys High for setting out such a fucking good prac exam... i fuckingly thank you for not fucking setting the first question out properly, fuckingly thank you for not reminding me about the fucking carbonates, i fuckingly thank you for the fucking ambiguity in the fucking writing of a conclusion - which fucking experiment were you referring to, you bunch of incompetent shitfucks? furthermore i'd like to fuck you for NOT FUCKING PUTTING IN A FUCKING MARKING ALLOCATION, so i fucking had no fucking idea how much to write in each question. i fuckingly thank you for ill-designed fucking practical, your fucked up ppts, your pain-in-the-fucking-rectum approach to prac work. i fuckingly thank you for your incompetence - a fucking 1 hour prac exam is worth fucking 30%, whereas a fucking 3 hour theory exam is worth a fuckingly paltry 40% - thank you fuckers. finally, the fuck of the day also thanks those motherfucking syllabus writers who have to make me cram so fucking many dotpoints in my limited short-term memory so i can merely pass tomolo's fucking chemistry theory test. go get fucked, all of you.

:end of indignation:

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
Frigid's FUCK of the Day

Today's fuck of the day goes to the fucking-brilliant efforts of the Science dept. of Sydney fucking Boys High for setting out such a fucking good prac exam... i fuckingly thank you for not fucking setting the first question out properly, fuckingly thank you for not reminding me about the fucking carbonates, i fuckingly thank you for the fucking ambiguity in the fucking writing of a conclusion - which fucking experiment were you referring to, you bunch of incompetent shitfucks? furthermore i'd like to fuck you for NOT FUCKING PUTTING IN A FUCKING MARKING ALLOCATION, so i fucking had no fucking idea how much to write in each question. i fuckingly thank you for ill-designed fucking practical, your fucked up ppts, your pain-in-the-fucking-rectum approach to prac work. i fuckingly thank you for your incompetence - a fucking 1 hour prac exam is worth fucking 30%, whereas a fucking 3 hour theory exam is worth a fuckingly paltry 40% - thank you fuckers. finally, the fuck of the day also thanks those motherfucking syllabus writers who have to make me cram so fucking many dotpoints in my limited short-term memory so i can merely pass tomolo's fucking chemistry theory test. go get fucked, all of you.

:end of indignation:
HAHA! I ACED THAT ONE MUAHAHAHA

hmm......ok i dont even do chemistry....... :(

goodluck tomorrow mr fridgeman

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
WHYYYYYY is chemistry a self-teach course at our school ????
You might ask that question about many subjects at Uni. ;)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
WHOOP WHOOP I get the bonus uni experience on top of the HSC, the medium fries and coke. Damn im lucky :rolleyes:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I fucking hate you my fucking science teacher, I studied my fucking arse off only to get a fucking SHIT mark on my fucking trials. Are you trying to fucking kill me you fucking bitch?

HSC
hi
i was reading this in an attempt to feel better about trials.
i'd like to express my contempt for the ineptitude of nearly all chemistry teachers in regard to proper teaching. they fail to realise that since spending all year 11 with a qualified mathematics teacher attempting to explain the rubrics of chemistry to me, i (along with every student blessed by her incompetence) have had to work like a mother-fucker to get up to scratch. thus i would like to congratulate all students who have worked like mother-fuckers for the hsc, whether they had shit teachers with speech impediments or know that the only way they will ever get into the course they want is by sheer effort. ultimately, i detest the yearly rigmarole of the elucidation of uais and marks, where the teachers make a vague attempt to take credit for our marks. the odd teacher out there deserves it. the schools flaunt our marks around, contesting for top spot (james ruse will come unstuck this year), and all the work each student put in dissolves into nothing. fuck, we don't even get a piece of paper that accounts for the stress, the crying, the uncertainty, the exams, the bullshit teachers we put up with and the teacher's pets who make you cringe at the same time as being insanely jealous. i hate the kids who cram the night before and beat me, i hate the kids whose tutors write their essays. why is the hsc one big fucking memory test? it doesnt test knowledge, it tests the malleability of a student's brain. i hate knowing that i won't even end up with my own mark, would it really be that difficult to make the hsc objective, not subjective? i can't wait to be at the ugliest building in sydney, studying what i want and not having to put up with another year like this one. good luck to everyone who has worked hard all year. to the fags who devalue the system with their fucking tutors and memories, i hope you crash and burn in a festering pile of burning plastic.
and to whoever's msg i read which stated "phallic patriarchal society", if you can find me a society that actually looks like a penis, i'd love to know. try phallogocentric. that's made me feel a million times better. "bitch... bitch... bitch..." as grandpa simpson would say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)