Let's get it off your chest! (1 Viewer)

HSC
The aim of this thread is for you to swear at anyone any way you please. For instance, if you do physics and your physics teacher is giving you shits. You'll go.

Fuck you, you punk ass, imbred, retard. If you have any clue what the fuck you are talking about in class we wouldn't have to be all standing around worrying about what to revise. You fucking lame bald loser, don't know what Quantum Physics is even if it kicks you in the balls but you wouldn't feel anything, cuz your retarded comatosed mind does not pick up nerv signals. You suck and god hates you.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
FUck you Miss! (chem teacher)! fcuking skank. stop hitting on the students and teach dammit! we have hsc in 3 months and im not gonna fail on account of you!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I hate you fucking Modern History, who wants to fucking learn about past fucking wars anyway? Now I have to fucking study that shit whilst i'm fucking sick. Are they trying to fucking kill me?

lorigan85

lol its funny that someone using the nickname "Suicide Warrior" would start a thread like this..hehe dont jump dude it aint worth it..haha

Heres mine-
Fuck all you bunch of pansies complainin, stop blaming your teachers and do your own work/study part of the HSC is to use your own initiative and not blame other people. i mean i cant study for shit and most of my teachers i find have more negative qualities than good, but i've dealt with it and in the end its upto me. and Loz: you chose history, did u think they were gona let u watch CNN about IRaq, ofcourse your gona learn about past wars.

Blah Blah .. :)

smittenkitten

Poopinator
Stupid teacher. Go back to being a freaking housewife you turd - it's obviously the only thing you're good at. Stupid bitch cut your hair you look like a freaking rat.

But actually lorigan :) I totally dislike my hospitality teacher. I'm passing the course with flying colours (I'm sure it's impossible to fail), but the teacher is completely incompetant. She's taken two terms to mark my book because she can't find time between her three kids. Teaching is her freaking job. She should find the damn time and stop blaming her children for her inability to complete things ontime. Students don't get away with it - she shouldn't either.

HSC
first of all, lorigan85, we need scapegoats for everything in this world, there is always someone that we need to blame, and we are all just sooooo perfect. (isn't that nice) nah i'm just teasing.

But i really think a good teacher is important in school especially yr12. Some teachers have a very lame way of trying to make you understand,he gives you examples which confuses you and himself, those are my teachers. They do not CARE at all wether you fail or anything that's revolves around you, all they care is that they get money every pay day.

SO FUCK THEM ALL, especially my engineering teacher for making the trial so long and hard, he told us what to study and we studied everything but no, he had to add questions that we were not warned, but no, he had to fuck us all up spontaneously. If he gave us time to take notes in class, if he bothered to use the whiteboard, things will be much different.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by lorigan85
Loz: you chose history, did u think they were gona let u watch CNN about IRaq, ofcourse your gona learn about past wars.

Blah Blah .. :)
Bite me.

snow bum

Banned
Originally posted by lorigan85
lol its funny that someone using the nickname "Suicide Warrior" would start a thread like this..hehe dont jump dude it aint worth it..haha
*no, do it! Jump!*

*do a flip*

HSC
you think you can do this to me?!
you motherfuckers will be playing basketball in PELICAN BAY when i get finished!!
SHOE PROGRAM NIGGA! 23 HOUR LOCKDOWN!
im the man up in this beast! YOULL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING WITH? IM THE POLICE! I RUN SHIT HERE! YOU JUST LIVE HERE!
YEAH thats right you better walk away! go walkaway coz im gonna burn this motherfucker down!

KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON ME!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I don't like to swear, but I'd like to say that I'm pretty peeved that in our IPT trial our teacher forgot to photocopy every second page.. :mad:

That's probably the biggest 'flame' you'll ever get out of me. :D

MilfordSound

Id Like to have a go at King Lear, He's an idiot
and shakespeare for that matter, without him, non literary people could pass the hsc!

lorigan85

Loz#1:

quote: "Bite Me"

? you gotta be dirty. but anyways i wasnt saying teachers are perfect mine are as fucked up as any and shit i spend more time outside of the class than in however just stop and take responsibility sometimes for your own shit, lord knows i've had too.

Oh yeah and the Children issue is pretty messed up. you hear about 8yr old girls wearing G's and padded bra's attracting pedo's?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by o0sezz0o
maths teacher always ignores me..damn her.
i hate it when teachers, or people in general ignore other ppl...grrrr

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
My teachers are good.....

BUT

I'm so fricken pissed off because of this HSC. it has fucked my back because of sitting and studying and having to cut back on dance classes and exercise to fit in study so now I have to take this tablets just to sit through my trials without being in an immense amount of pain and the friggin tablets make me feel like spewing... plus I've got a fucking cold right when the fucking trials are on so I'm going to lose all the good ranks I have worked my ass off all year to create because when I try and study I end up falling asleep because I'm fucking sick!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)