Legible Handwriting (1 Viewer)

imalda

HSC
I failed my pen license in Year 4, then I moved schools in Year 5 haha.

But my writing's still pretty neat (if I do say so myself - backed up by other members :p), just shows how pointless a pen license is.
wtf? you have pretty writing!!! must have had really high standards at that school. maybe i should post mine up since everyone is posting their's and the fact i dont wanna study for chem anymore XD

flaminwaffle

HSC
I failed my pen license in Year 4, then I moved schools in Year 5 haha.

But my writing's still pretty neat (if I do say so myself - backed up by other members :p), just shows how pointless a pen license is.
Yeah, i got my pen license, then my teacher took it away again cus i kept 'lifting' my pen on certain letters. she made me stay in for a whole lunchtime once, practicing not lifting my pen. -.- SO NOW I WRITE IN PRINT, AND I LIFT MY PEN AFTER EVERY LETTER. :chainsaw:

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I was the last kid in my year 4 class to get a pen license because I refused to write in running writing and I refused to use a slope card.
I now write in running writing and my handwriting slopes the wrong way, haha.

I don't understand why the teachers in primary school were so adamant that we had to write in running writing.
When I actually started writing in running writing my handwriting got more and more illegible anyway.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I should post mine up here, it's worse than basically everyone elses (my handwriting borders on adjlinux's in size, but wins in legibility).

This is me writing an essay (not in an exam).

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I was the last kid in my year 4 class to get a pen license because I refused to write in running writing and I refused to use a slope card.
I now write in running writing and my handwriting slopes the wrong way, haha.

I don't understand why the teachers in primary school were so adamant that we had to write in running writing.
When I actually started writing in running writing my handwriting got more and more illegible anyway.

They have to because it is part of the Primary English syllabus just like reading.

In addition, it is supposed to be faster.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I should post mine up here, it's worse than basically everyone elses (my handwriting borders on adjlinux's in size, but wins in legibility).

This is me writing an essay (not in an exam).
That doesn't seem to be lined - what does your writing look like on normal writing paper?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
@ electrolysis - that drawing made me depressed because i haven't touched physics in a while :(

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
@ electrolysis - that drawing made me depressed because i haven't touched physics in a while :(
LOL. Don't worry, I havn't either; I just randomly scanned those notes cause thats what I found first on my table with my writing on it :)

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
lmao you never touch the line?
my writing is so fat it touches both linessss rofl
I know i've got mild like perfectionist in me. I dislike it touching the line. It's fairly messy handwriting that was under pressure in exam. Left that page till last minute.

yummy-cookies

HSC
I know i've got mild like perfectionist in me. I dislike it touching the line. It's fairly messy handwriting that was under pressure in exam. Left that page till last minute.
lol, i'm the opposite. I prefer my writing to be sitting on the line at all times.

About my own handwriting, i get told a lot that my running writing looks like a piano examiner's handwriting cos its rather cursive and loopy. I can never tell if that's a good thing though, seeing as I always have trouble decipering my comments after piano exams.

My print is probably much more legible than my cursive, but it looks very primary school like :(

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
I guess as long as it means you can write quickly during your exams and if it is legible who cares what it looks like :)

Last edited:

asgirl

HSC
holycrapwoah
I can at least partially read that, might have something to do with having writing very similar to that at the end of a long exam, and of course my hands get very sore towards the end so my writing gets loopy and larger -aaahhh.

My primary school gave out pen licences in our final year if your handwriting was deemed suitable enough -alas I never got one -and was forced to rewrite handwriting sheets time and time again. Stupid teachers!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I can at least partially read that, might have something to do with having writing very similar to that at the end of a long exam, and of course my hands get very sore towards the end so my writing gets loopy and larger -aaahhh.

My primary school gave out pen licences in our final year if your handwriting was deemed suitable enough -alas I never got one -and was forced to rewrite handwriting sheets time and time again. Stupid teachers!
Nawww.

I think every year 4 class aside from mine got given pen licenses XD

larahrah

HSC
I'm kind of worried now considering you're all telling people with quite legible handwriting that theirs not so legible ..

This is me in exam conditions, but still this is considered extremely neat for me. I also realise i write like 2 words a line lol

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
nice LOL . I do as well except when it comes to exams it gets bit messy =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)