Legible Handwriting (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
That i have to agree with you on =] they may be expensive but damn, they write great. I use papermate for my exams but my friend uses pilot pens.
Pilot pens are awesome, but right now i'm using Pentel Hyperb V - somehow makes my writing look neater ^^

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Hehe, i had a girl say my writing was very 'attractive' once :sun:My writing kinda looks like a girl's writing xD
Same here!

And with the pen debate, tbh, I can't see how a pen affects your writing, other than if its dry and it slows you down. My writing looks the same regardless of what pen I use.

I'm using a Papermate right now btw, but I used free Uni pens for my trials.

Winn

HSC
Same here!

And with the pen debate, tbh, I can't see how a pen affects your writing, other than if its dry and it slows you down. My writing looks the same regardless of what pen I use.

Random comment: this is your 2000th post!:D

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Same here!

Pen plays an important role particularly if your writing sucks like mine. Depending on the writer, some people are more comfortable with

- blunter/sharper pens
- inky/dry pens
- thick/thin
- heavy/light

list goes on.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Random comment: this is your 2000th post!:D
+1

Congrats!

Pen plays an important role particularly if your writing sucks like mine. Depending on the writer, some people are more comfortable with

- blunter/sharper pens
- inky/dry pens
- thick/thin
- heavy/light

list goes on.
Yeah if you running write and don't actually press down on the paper like me, the pen makes a lot of difference :)

HSC
i find i write neater in finer pens, but faster in thicker pens. My mum says i have terrible handwriting and that she can't read it. She must have super high standards because not one person, besides her, has ever told me that it's messy.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
So that's what that pen is called! I've seen all the smarties in my school use it, but I've never asked. It looks like a nice gel pen. Is it gel?
Nope, it's ballpoint. Called Hyperb V and i got mine from Officeworks if that helps :)

i find i write neater in finer pens, but faster in thicker pens. My mum says i have terrible handwriting and that she can't read it. She must have super high standards because not one person, besides her, has ever told me that it's messy.
Perhaps your mum is just being a tad over critical? :/

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC

That's my English teacher's preferred example of my handwriting, from Year 11 sometime. I believe he's shown it to other classes as his definition of illegibility :p
LOL
atleast you can say that your handwriting is unique :D

Not that I think it's really bad, it's just always the same even under exam conditions. Here's a sample from business studies task 3, modified report.
Looks like the kind of handwriting thats takes a lot effort to write each character, perfect for ballpoint, but almost impossible with felt tips :(
and btw, your nailpolish is so umm... red :)

Thank you haha :p

I guess I'll post up my writing.

Normal: http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1134/handwritings.png
Trial (last section): http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7559/2009trial.jpg
OMG thats better than font! I'm gonna hire you as my new scribe!! :D

Ok, since Anna made this into a 'Post your handwriting' thread, I shall post mine up, heres some random physics notes (btw, that AC generator diagram took a long time to draw):

HSC
did y'all have to go for your pen licences in primary?!
cause they were sooo pointless i rekon! LOL
i've always had shit writing and i still do!

& electrolysis; that drawing is pretty mad. LOL

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC

LOL yeah, got my pen licence in year 4 - happiest day of my life ~
The privilege of being able to use a pen was AMAZING, especially cause I got mine before most of the rest of my class, and I use to show them how amazing pens are, I told them that it uses some awesome technology that invloves a ROLLING BALL!! <3
ahh, memories :)

and ty for the compliment :)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

I failed my pen license in Year 4, then I moved schools in Year 5 haha.

But my writing's still pretty neat (if I do say so myself - backed up by other members :p), just shows how pointless a pen license is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)