Legal Studies predictions/thoughts (1 Viewer)

band6yesplease

HSC
Thought: depression and anxiety

Prediction options: I feel like they're gonna ask specifically for 2 contemporary issues idk why i've just got a feeling

btw @band6yesplease is state ranking
no no, WE'RE state ranking (are we really? no. But it is the MINDSET and the MINDSET is that Legal is a piece of piss and we've got 99/100 coming our way because 20/20 mc is impossible)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Thought: depression and anxiety

Prediction options: I feel like they're gonna ask specifically for 2 contemporary issues idk why i've just got a feeling

no no, WE'RE state ranking (are we really? no. But it is the MINDSET and the MINDSET is that Legal is a piece of piss and we've got 99/100 coming our way because 20/20 mc is impossible)
NOO NOT THE MC I CAN GET FULL MARKS IN MY ESSAYS BUT NOT MC

@breadcrumbs come cry with us

band6yesplease

HSC
i got 7/15 🤩

my mind literally froze, for a self-defence para i was talking about a rpe case 😭
This is so upsetting. I got 14 I think but it was an injustice idek why I lost the mark
Lowkey i feeeeeeel like we can kinda wing crime cause I did that in trials and went alright.

HR is my weak section for some reason

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
This is so upsetting. I got 14 I think but it was an injustice idek why I lost the mark
Lowkey i feeeeeeel like we can kinda wing crime cause I did that in trials and went alright.

HR is my weak section for some reason
hr is ez

what did u get overall for cssa

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
can nesa just stfu and give us a balancing rights of victims, offenders and society like my response would be so good they would upload my essay online

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)