Legal Studies predictions/thoughts (1 Viewer)

breadcrumbs

HSC
are we meant to give details abt our cases in crime that in depth

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i thought it was a pretty good essay icl but there was so much waffling abt the cases especially in the 2nd body where i was just like please just answer the qn
thats the thing

legal essay = judgement, not just cases, u guys should see my essays theres judgements every few lines

and anyway my friend resubmitted the exact essay and she got an 11 (he's rlly inconsistent) so yea

breadcrumbs

HSC
thats the thing

legal essay = judgement, not just cases, u guys should see my essays theres judgements every few lines

and anyway my friend resubmitted the exact essay and she got an 11 (he's rlly inconsistent) so yea
if it was my teacher i think he wouldve been fuming abt the like lack of evaluation and how its mostly just recounting the cases but they do show that they have a good knowledge of the content i guess

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
ok so compliance/non compliance + legal/non-legal for crime havent been tested, but lets say its a general non-legal for crime, what would u talk about

breadcrumbs

HSC
ok so compliance/non compliance + legal/non-legal for crime havent been tested, but lets say its a general non-legal for crime, what would u talk about
only non-legal??? id cry and leave the tears running on my paper

breadcrumbs

HSC
i think id just use the cases i have prepared for legal and use my media articles for the non-legal and talk abt how they promoted awareness of the flaws in the system
u can basically talk abt anything tho if its a general crime qn

breadcrumbs

HSC
do u guys think the people who write the hsc come on forums like these and laugh at us trying to predict whats in the exam and we're so off what the real thing is gonna be on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)