Learning language (1 Viewer)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
most people I'd say assumed that he narrowed it down to those 4, as they were the ones he had the most interest in.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
many languages have mulitple verb endings, including japanese. French has more.

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 4278741" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125><QUOTE>lyounamu</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Learning language
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>What does it mean by "multiple verb endings?" <QUOTE />

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
like going, gone, did not go
japanese also has plain form, 'te' form and 'imasu' form of vebs.
the only major difference between them is that some are more formal or are better for speaking etc

make sense?
I would still say German has just as many as French.

allira92

HSC
I would still say German has just as many as French.
i'm just saying what i've heard, i know that japanese has less than french and i wouldn't know of other languages and their amount of word endings.
other people have told me that german was an easier language than say french and japanese and i'm just going of what they said, i'm assuming tho that they said that before they got into the more complex stuff.

Last edited:

Jeffduu

HSC
hi if you would like to learn japanese let me know i have many friends who would like learn english mainly japanese girls eheh so you will able to teach them english and they can do the same with jap let me know if you interested jeffduu@gmail.com

Casper_18

HSC
I am learing german at the moment. Great language but has some stupid things too.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
all u need to learn is 'strayan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)