LCM (Thread II) - Spam-Free Organising (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
i dont theres a fully convenient time for everyone
in the event that that occurs, we'll just have to agree on the time most preferable by the most people.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I am moderately flexible, but if it's for the best I needn't attend. You guys can have fun without me. :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I am moderately flexible, but if it's for the best I needn't attend. You guys can have fun without me. :)
NO ROBERT! YOU'RE AN ORGANISER! It's IMPERATIVE that you attend! I dun care if you gotta jig church/lectures/tutes/pracs to do it but you HAVE TO!!!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
No I don't. I'm not sure I'm even in the mood to go any more...

But if you like we can all just go Saturday.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
If anything, you people can meet up... I don't mind if I don't appear. :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
If this still gets up I'm willing to go. Then again, the lack of Latin Crew posts seems rather to disappoint the chances...

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Is this thing still happening? Would it be worth it in any capacity to give you my availabilities again?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It wouldn't hurt. But odds on, it won't go ahead as February is fast drawing to an end.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
k then

Name: Wei(sy)

Unavailabilities: 24th, 25th, 26th, 28th.

Dietary Requirements and Medical Information: No Mexican please.

Preferred Activity 1 (Mid-morning to Midday): If I had it my way we'd be museuming, or trawling around the back streets of Kings Cross, ending up somewhere near St. Vinnie's so I can see where I'll be spending Clinical this semester, but I'm sure that would be too weird for you all, so lunch would be fine.

Preferred Activity 2 (Midday to Afternoon): I haven't been ice-skating for a while...also, flyin' and I were ill-fated to meet each other at an ice-skating rink...

[on second thoughts, perhaps I shouldn't go to this thing...flyin' and I can't ruin our 20 year truce...]

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I wanna meet you Weisy, so you can brag to me how cool Med is and make me cry :(

Somehow I don't think this is going ahead. Maybe we should make clan-members-by-uni meets instead? (sorry pigs)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
Somehow I don't think this is going ahead. Maybe we should make clan-members-by-uni meets instead? (sorry pigs)
Hmm, I've meet myself already, so this Clan-Member-By-Uni-Meet has occured for me, already. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)