Late Round is tonight peoplez =O! (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Fuck I got offered combined law at Macquarie.

lol. I put that down ironically

piitb

HSC
thanks for the combined law offer and USB stick macquarie, but i think i'll stick to Usyd Law hahahah

Macquarie = pwoned

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
thanks for the combined law offer and USB stick macquarie, but i think i'll stick to Usyd Law hahahah

Macquarie = pwoned
lol, you got a USB stick?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
got into information systems at wollongong, not going so going to ACU

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
got my first preference but i dont know if i want to do it

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
well should come tomoroz, better than wasting my 2nd round offer hahaha

i may put in a 3rd round preference aswell :headbang:
How big is it?

lol

bryandawn

HSC
N/A
For the main round, I got Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts at UWS, which I have enrolled; for the late round, I got Bachelor of International Studies at Macquarie.

OK, which should I choose now? I like both, law is intriguing, and I really do enjoy politics which is an essential component in the Int'l Studies program at MQ.

I don't necessarily wish to practice law eventually, I'd be happy to work for the federal government; and a degree from either field seems to be a pathway. Plus it would be cool to put an LLB on my business card. Yeah, maybe UWS LLB doesn't look cool, but the prospect of transferring to UTS or MQ after the first year isn't slim. (I don't really fancy going to USyd or UNSW, though if I succeed, I'd take the offer)

Law, no matter which uni I go to, will be hard work, whereas doing a foreign language and political studies will be more relaxed.

I'm perplexed.

cxlxoxk

HSC
For the main round, I got Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts at UWS, which I have enrolled; for the late round, I got Bachelor of International Studies at Macquarie.

OK, which should I choose now? I like both, law is intriguing, and I really do enjoy politics which is an essential component in the Int'l Studies program at MQ.

I don't necessarily wish to practice law eventually, I'd be happy to work for the federal government; and a degree from either field seems to be a pathway. Plus it would be cool to put an LLB on my business card. Yeah, maybe UWS LLB doesn't look cool, but the prospect of transferring to UTS or MQ after the first year isn't slim. (I don't really fancy going to USyd or UNSW, though if I succeed, I'd take the offer)

Law, no matter which uni I go to, will be hard work, whereas doing a foreign language and political studies will be more relaxed.

I'm perplexed.
do u wanna go for the UN, or go for being a hotshot lawyer in the suburbs, or CBD.

piitb

HSC

I'm perplexed.

a classic case of do what you can get into rather than do what you want to do.... the novelty of getting into a prestigious course will wear out after the first week of uni......

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC

I'm perplexed.
doesn't really matter, they both have similar career avenues:

Manager @ Your local Maccas.

knotsandcrosses

HSC
my main round offer is communication - social inquiry at uts

ill see how this goes.. i think ill like it. but theres people that have really hated it - which is the only reason im not sure about this course.

but im going to look at it this way. if i like it - great stay. if i hate this - ill work heaps hard for a good GPA and transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)