• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Late and Final Round Offers (1 Viewer)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Yes I am sure. Is the UAC number the UAC application number? ( the one u use to check ur offers on uac official website) I'm sure I put it all in the right place!! does that message mean i didnt get offered then? :'(
Best to ask someone from UNSW. I would not know to be honest (USyd student here).

HSC
N/A
Oh really? This is for 2013 right? I also applied for USYD and i just tried that link and it said no record found in database. however i put unsw as my first pref and when i tried to do what the above poster suggested it said not all neccessary fields were completed -_- wonder if that means rejected or doesnt work for late rounds :/ so worried
yup, 2013. It means you didnt get a usyd offer.

I think youre using the wrong course code for unsw. are you using the unsw codes or the uac ones?

i'm now under the impression i got an offer of comm/sci at usyd because myuni linked me to a business blackboard. Argh, the anticipation is killing me!

danielau

HSC

I think youre using the wrong course code for unsw. are you using the unsw codes or the uac ones?

i'm now under the impression i got an offer of comm/sci at usyd because myuni linked me to a business blackboard. Argh, the anticipation is killing me!
I think I am using the right course code. It is the 4 digit one correct? I hear some people still got an offer after receiving the message i did. i really do hope i get in. i dont want to go to my main round offer!! ><

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

You were waiting for a late round offer? I thought you were UNSW all the way. If I bribe you to USYD with cookies, will sly be sad? :p

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I think I am using the right course code. It is the 4 digit one correct? I hear some people still got an offer after receiving the message i did. i really do hope i get in. i dont want to go to my main round offer!! ><
What was your main round offer btw?

EDIT: Never mind - revisited your old threads but hopefully you'll get the offer from UNSW.

Last edited:

danielau

HSC
What was your main round offer btw?

EDIT: Never mind - revisited your old threads but hopefully you'll get the offer from UNSW.
thanks. from what i've read numerous people have been made offers for courses without vacancies and also below the main round cut off. as for my course there was both vacancies and i was above the cut off. I also also above the cut off for last years late round ( but that doesnt say much since less people may have applied) so i am really hoping i do get it because ive checked usyd too and i didnt get an offer there ( didnt want it anyway since i really wanted unsw but now i want a usyd offer if unsw actually didnt give me on...) guess i should prep for uts -_______________________-

HSC
N/A
You were waiting for a late round offer? I thought you were UNSW all the way. If I bribe you to USYD with cookies, will sly be sad? :p
not really :p

I just changed my preferences to make the most out of my $27 uac fee :p

Cookies are oh so very tempting. I'd only seriously consider going to usyd if i got the offer for occupational therapy, but by the looks of it, I didn't :(
UNSW Business wins hands down imo.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
not really :p

I just changed my preferences to make the most out of my $27 uac fee :p

Cookies are oh so very tempting. I'd only seriously consider going to usyd if i got the offer for occupational therapy, but by the looks of it, I didn't :(
UNSW Business wins hands down imo.
If you really wanted Occupational Therapy, why didn't you apply for that everywhere, Comm/Sci is pretty different Ann :p UNSW Business is good, as treacherous as it probs for me to say that :p

HSC
N/A
If you really wanted Occupational Therapy, why didn't you apply for that everywhere, Comm/Sci is pretty different Ann :p UNSW Business is good, as treacherous as it probs for me to say that :p
This is just me changing my mind impulsively :p
I always do this, LOL. Comm/Sci @UNSW was my first pref for main rounds, so i'm happy. Occup therapy, idk why, but it's alluring to me all of a sudden.

ahahaha yay!

danielau

HSC
Anyone check their offers from uac yet? Site hasnt changed from main to late yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)