Last movie you've seen? (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
I'll call you.
pretty good romantic-comedy film that kept me entertained in the early hours of the morning =)

Big80smullet

HSC
I watched battle in heaven last night. Its pretty fucken weird. Good weird though but very disconcerting. theres lots of really long shot with just background noise or really long slow pans. Recommended but watch it by yourself. points of for fat people having sex. 7/10

icecreamdisco

HSC
Big80smullet said:
I watched battle in heaven last night. Its pretty fucken weird. Good weird though but very disconcerting. theres lots of really long shot with just background noise or really long slow pans. Recommended but watch it by yourself. points of for fat people having sex. 7/10
how'd you see this? i've been meaning to see this since i heard about it a few years ago...

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
death at a funeral.
awesome

slowjam10

HSC
the brave one ..it was pretty good, but quite graphic at times and becaisue i saw it in a cinema it was like so loud during the graphic parts ..lol

i was epecting the cinema to be jam packed seem as it was opening night and well ..lol it wasn't:)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Watched Superbad last - but Irreversible was one of my favourite movies that I have recently seen. Disturbing and brilliant. *****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)