last dream you had was.. (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Running into your arms.
Holding you tight and never letting you go.
I'll be running, running into your arms tonight.
^I wonder if he's still whipped :p

I keep having the same dream. There's this dude who's caucasian and I really like this guy in my dream, and I don't recognise him irl, but it's him in every dream. The same guy :/
We're walking through a forest and there's this little cottage thing and we live there. He suddenly goes missing out of nowhere and I start running through the forest looking for him, and i'm panicking, but I can't find him.

This caucasian guy corresponds with a pregnancy dream I had a while back too:
My last dream... that I remember was like from 5 days ago or something. I dreamt I was in a bathroom looking at a pregnancy test, and I was pregnant, then I ran out of the bathroom and told this guy who I assume would be the father that I was pregnant, then I got a hug and we went back to my old high school for some reason and then everyone was staring at us... but I didn't care because I was uber happy or something.
Yeah... :S
:/

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Last night I dreamt that I went to UWS and was getting high with some sudanese that did Commerce there.

MysteryGenius

HSC
i was locked in a car and burnt alive but i couldn't feel anything

i woke up when i died

onur91

HSC
N/A
I was eating cooked seahorse. Then I dreamt I was Walter Bishop from Fringe, and was locked in a mental asylum.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
It was a zombie apocalypse, so our group of friends went and raided the arnotts factory on the m4 stole a shit ton of biscuits then hijacked a cruise liner to live out in the sea, unfortunately the zombies learnt to swim and we died.

Corvid

HSC
N/A
I have this recurring dream where I'm like this Chinese mandarin emperor's official type guy that has to protect this princess. A legendary kung fu fighter whos old and lives in a wooden shack in the forest kidnaps us both and makes us his slaves. I'm pretty smart and know a lot about botany, so I make this plan to add poison mushrooms to his soup so we can escape. The kung fu master is pretty suspicious of the mushrooms, so he asks us to taste test it first. The princess looks at me and is all like 'oh shit!' and im like 'its okay, it won't effect us if we only drink a tiny bit!'. So we both drink a little bit and then the kung fu master is less suspicious and eats it. And he like 'Mmm this is actually pretty good!', ironically. Next day, he wakes up blind and goes on a rampage. We both narrowly escape by running through the woods (cause kung fu guy can still hear where we are)

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i was locked in a car and burnt alive but i couldn't feel anything

i woke up when i died
I thought you couldn't die in a dream? Doesn't it just get to the point where you're about to die or something big happens and you wake up right before it?

MysteryGenius

HSC
I thought you couldn't die in a dream? Doesn't it just get to the point where you're about to die or something big happens and you wake up right before it?
who said that? lol i remember dying

kfnmpah

HSC
I always have dreams about someone stealing my car.
It sucks, once I woke up crying haha. I'm the worst person.

LonelyWolf

HSC
I was in some food court and suddenly i noticed that this guy was bludgeneoning this other guys head repeatedly on the floor. I then see that the perp has a gun in his pocket, i take the gun and start shooting these three people. I then find myself running into some store office, i put the gun to my temple pulling the trigger three times and on the fourth it fires, sliding a couple of cm upwards ( i remember feeling it penetrate). As my i fall off the chair i see the blood pouring from my head onto the white ground, and sense people coming in.

then i wake up

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Can never ever fully remember my dreams, only bits and pieces.

nahi11

HSC
Dream :Failing an exam.

Real Life: Failed the exam.

Serious. Dreams do come true.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)