• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

last dream you had was.. (1 Viewer)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
So last night, I dreamed I was going out with a girl and (insert shopping, movies etc.) until a man appeared. His face was blurred to me but not to her (I knew that because she immediately recongised him).

~times skips (presumably years)

I get tipped off by a friend that same girl was getting married. I rushed to the church when I hear vows being recited and the almighty "Does anyone oppose this blah blah" question is said. So I rush in and immediately oppose the marriage although the weird thing was, not only was the man's face blurred but so was hers too. I was promptly dragged out of the place and thrown into a bush where I see the couple make their way down the outside stairs.

Dream ends (on a sour note).

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I once had a dream that was an action movie, I wasn't in it so my dream was like me watching a movie.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
So last night, I dreamed I was going out with a girl and (insert shopping, movies etc.) until a man appeared. His face was blurred to me but not to her (I knew that because she immediately recongised him).

~times skips (presumably years)

I get tipped off by a friend that same girl was getting married. I rushed to the church when I hear vows being recited and the almighty "Does anyone oppose this blah blah" question is said. So I rush in and immediately oppose the marriage although the weird thing was, not only was the man's face blurred but so was hers too. I was promptly dragged out of the place and thrown into a bush where I see the couple make their way down the outside stairs.

Dream ends (on a sour note).
The version you told me sounded better. I am dissapoint with this version.

MysteryGenius

HSC
SP, your dreams are starting to sound like parts of a weird horror movie :(

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
there was a space shuttle test flight, i was in a building pretty close to the shuttle. i could basically see it right in front of me.
for some reason the space shuttle was going to take off (vertically) on it's own, without the 2 rocket boosters at its side and without the massive fuel tank.
the shuttle had those 3 main engines at the back, but it also had 2 more (irl there are 3 engines at the back and there are 2 separate rockets on either side of a massive fuel tank).
ANYWAYS as it began to take off (thrust was provided by the 2 engines that dont exist irl), i said to myself "rocket boost!" Not sure why i said this. But SOMEHOW the guy who controls it heard me, and fired up the other 3 engines. With only the other 2 running, the shuttle was taking off fine and was balanced and stuff, but when the other 3 fired it became unbalanced due to the large amount of thrust from one end (it wasnt symmetrical and the 3 engines created much more thrust than the other 2), so in mid-air, about 100m from the ground, the space shuttle flipped over and flew into the ground where it took off from, crashing with a thud.
but it didnt blow up or anything. the thrust was still going, and since it hit the ground at an angle, it started doing donuts on the ground hahahaha!
it spun around in circles, and im like "hooly shit what have i done" while crackingn up laughing at this space shuttle doing donuts.
some purple gas started coming out of it, apparently it was some solidifying agent to try to stop it, cos for some reason they couldnt turn off the thrust, but it didnt really help.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
so there prob is already a thread like this. but meh.

soo.. yeh last dream you had was ..?

mine was being a bridesmaid - weird coz i don't know who's getting married

now gogogogogogogo
mine was about you <3

twistedrebel

HSC
there was a space shuttle test flight, i was in a building pretty close to the shuttle. I could basically see it right in front of me.
For some reason the space shuttle was going to take off (vertically) on it's own, without the 2 rocket boosters at its side and without the massive fuel tank.
The shuttle had those 3 main engines at the back, but it also had 2 more (irl there are 3 engines at the back and there are 2 separate rockets on either side of a massive fuel tank).
Anyways as it began to take off (thrust was provided by the 2 engines that dont exist irl), i said to myself "rocket boost!" not sure why i said this. But somehow the guy who controls it heard me, and fired up the other 3 engines. With only the other 2 running, the shuttle was taking off fine and was balanced and stuff, but when the other 3 fired it became unbalanced due to the large amount of thrust from one end (it wasnt symmetrical and the 3 engines created much more thrust than the other 2), so in mid-air, about 100m from the ground, the space shuttle flipped over and flew into the ground where it took off from, crashing with a thud.
But it didnt blow up or anything. The thrust was still going, and since it hit the ground at an angle, it started doing donuts on the ground hahahaha!
It spun around in circles, and im like "hooly shit what have i done" while crackingn up laughing at this space shuttle doing donuts.
Some purple gas started coming out of it, apparently it was some solidifying agent to try to stop it, cos for some reason they couldnt turn off the thrust, but it didnt really help.
fucking lol

MysteryGenius

HSC
It was quite enjoyable actually. Felt like I was orgasming from every part of my body and then fell asleep.

Shock therapy is underrated.
haha oh, ok xD well in that case, I'm glad to hear it wasn't scary or anything :)

MysteryGenius

HSC
Last night I was sleeping on a boat next to a bag of potatoes. That's the only part of my dream I still remember...
Super exciting lol

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
had another sex dream..

was with the guy on a boat i think and everyone had their own lunch room kinda thing and there was another door for your own smoking room - wtf. so then we went in there going at it. and someone came in. i woke up and dream ended.

HSC
Uni Grad
I just woke up a minute ago so my dream is still really vivid.

I was in a shopping centre with my family, as we were about to leave I told my dad I had to go back to buy some marijuana from a guy in the food court, they went on without me to meet me at the car. I go to the food court and the guy isn't there anymore so I head back but now I can't walk anymore, I struggle to stand up and resort to limping and crawling around, I can't remember the way back so get lost. I am lost and just going around in circles, I get lost in a homeware store then I go to Bunnings warehouse. There are BBs flying around in Bunnings but all are going in the same direction so I followed them, they lead to that separate area where they have outdoor stuff, I asked a lady if there was a way out and she said "yes". I get out and it's dark so I must've been in there for a few hours, the fog and darkness makes it almost impossible to see, all I can see are headlights and silhouettes, I see someone and scream out "dad!" but then I saw he had turban so it wasn't my dad. Then I think of why no one has called me or anything, so I call my dad and it just keeps ringing but never goes to voicemail or anything. Then I woke up and got that relief when you realise something was just a dream.

HSC
Uni Grad
There's been a recurring thing in my dreams, I can never walk or stand up properly, I remember a while ago I had a dream of being late to school then trying to walk there but being unable to so I just limp and crawl, it was really vivid and I recognised all the streets, by the time I was on a street near the school , school had ended and other students were walking past me.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
There's been a recurring thing in my dreams, I can never walk or stand up properly
I sometimes get that too except i'm usually being chased and I can't walk.
Can’t walk dreams reflect feelings of powerlessness in waking life to reach a goal or keep up with others. If not immediately obvious, look to the location and the key people in the dream for clues as to the waking life issue. Where in waking life are you feeling frustrated in getting where you want to go? Being unable to walk due to injury or incapacity reflect feelings of being hurt or unsupported respectively in waking life.

HSC
Uni Grad
Can’t walk dreams reflect feelings of powerlessness in waking life to reach a goal or keep up with others. If not immediately obvious, look to the location and the key people in the dream for clues as to the waking life issue. Where in waking life are you feeling frustrated in getting where you want to go? Being unable to walk due to injury or incapacity reflect feelings of being hurt or unsupported respectively in waking life.
That's a load of shit, kinda like horoscopes. That comment is just a general statement which applies to everyone, everyone has some sort of weakness that they can't overcome but when someone points it out some naive idiot is like "omgosh that's so totally true to me".

annagurl

HSC
N/A
That's a load of shit, kinda like horoscopes. That comment is just a general statement which applies to everyone, everyone has some sort of weakness that they can't overcome but when someone points it out some naive idiot is like "omgosh that's so totally true to me".
Yeah, I guess

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
It was about a girl, who I just met yesterday, and also the day before, and another 3 times in the last 3 weeks. why oh why :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)