Kosovo declares Independence (1 Viewer)

*Minka*

HSC
bigboyjames said:
what the hell is wrong with people? all you serbs, kosvians and what ever the f.uck you call yourslef just STFU...

why the hell do you people give a 2 shits about what hapnd centuries ago? srsly ? your problably born in australia anyways so why give a shit? you came to australia or your parents came to australia like mine did for a better life and here you are bringing your bullshit do australia. you were never involved, so STFU.

this is why australia sometimes has social problems among society. when dick.heads bring their problems from oeverseas and start shit here. to tell you the truth no1 really gives a crap about serbia or kosovo or bosnia or what ever the hell yougoslavia is.

so STFU and worry about australia, not some torn apart, 3rd world, rotton joint on the other side of the globe.

grow up
For the record - I was born in Zagreb, Croatia and have also lived in Belgrade, Serbia. I came to Australia when I was nearly 10. Just because I don't live in Croatia or Serbia anymore doesn't mean that I don't care about them anymore. I may be Australian now but I don't forget who I am and where I come from. A big part of me is tied to the Balkans and nearly all my family is still there so of course I care.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
boris2003 said:
There is no valid reason whatsoever. The UN war crimes tribunal stationed in Hague is another illegal institution, not because i say so, but becuase it is a fact. Apart from being the political institution it is also not recognised by any of the world's leading legal corps and orgs.

Serbia as always was trying to defend itself. It was trying to defend its people from the satanic imperialism that came to claim what is not theirs. There is no oil in Kosovo, but the un-exploited mineral resources account for more than 220 billion dollars, Lignite by itself worth 11 billion.
LOL you are a joke. Care to explain how UN war crime tribunal is illegal?

The fact that US actually withdrew its forces from Kosovo and is handing over security to EU police shows that you can shove your lignite up your arse. America certainly doesn't need coal mined in Balkan while it has the world's largest coal reserves in the world LOL! :lol:

On the other hand I understand serbian feelings for Kosovo but rioting, burning McDonalds and looting Nike Stores put you in the same league as those Muslims rioting over muhammad caricature.

My suggestion is declare independence for serbian areas in Kosovo and join Serbia instead ;)

Last edited:

boris2003

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
LOL you are a joke. Care to explain how UN war crime tribunal is illegal?

The fact that US actually withdrew its forces from Kosovo and is handing over security to EU police shows that you can shove your lignite up your arse. America certainly doesn't need coal mined in Balkan while it has the world's largest coal reserves in the world LOL! :lol:

On the other hand I understand serbian feelings for Kosovo but rioting, burning McDonalds and looting Nike Stores put you in the same league as those Muslims rioting over muhammad caricature.

My suggestion is declare independence for serbian areas in Kosovo and join Serbia instead ;)
As of the Hague Tribunal being illegal.

http://emperors-clothes.com/milo/fax.htm

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/cavoski/c-1.htm

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/cavoski/c-2.htm

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/cavoski/c-3.htm

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/cavoski/c-4.htm

America doesn't, but its European puppets certainly do, especially coal.
Yes i agree that there shouldn't be violence and anger especially being spread out onto the foreign centres, but what else can we do, nobody listens.
Your suggestion is not bad, but won't happen as most of the resources are located in the north

Aryanbeauty

HSC
boris2003 said:
As of the Hague Tribunal being illegal.

http://emperors-clothes.com/milo/fax.htm

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/cavoski/c-1.htm

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/cavoski/c-2.htm

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/cavoski/c-3.htm

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/cavoski/c-4.htm

America doesn't, but its European puppets certainly do, especially coal.
Yes i agree that there shouldn't be violence and anger especially being spread out onto the foreign centres, but what else can we do, nobody listens.
Your suggestion is not bad, but won't happen as most of the resources are located in the north
You called the Hague tribunal as illegal yet you serbians demanded Bosnian and Croatian war criminals be tried in the Hague LOL! isnt that contradictory?

Nobody listens to serbian people because you don't deserve to be heard. You only understand the language of mass murder, genocide, war, racism against non serbian nationalities and thats why US led NATO bombed the shit outta your country twice, in Bosnia and in Kosovo.

Neither EU nor America need your pathetic low quality and highly polluting lignite in the Balkans, which are NOT even used nor traded in developed countries anymore.

I feel sorry for you, cause there is no turning back in Kosovo, they will never be ruled by Serbia again and thats a fact you have to learn to live with.

bassistx

HSC
Gillard's Hair said:
is that the blue and yellow one, looks like a skidmark stain.
Actually, I meant this one. I like it a lot, I think it should've won. I like it so much I shredded my evil butterflies with guns flag lol.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Flag_of_Kosovo_(DioGuardi_proposal).png

Other flags of Kosovo
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Flags_of_Kosovo

I thought boris2003 wasn't going to come back here?

The people of Kosovo choose whatever's right for them. If they want independence, they should get it. If they want to be part of Albania or Serbia or elsewhere - that's also their decision.

It's the people's decision, not history's.
In all honesty, I think this is so insignificant compared to Palestine and Israel Jerusalem conflict. It's not something so sacred you can't let go of. And considering the number of Serbs in Kosovo, they are a minority. Why is it such a big deal?
It's like when Iraqis were fuming about Kurdistan (sp?). What the hell? Sure, you love the snow and stuff in the North, but you don't like the Kurds. So why not just give them their own little state, country, republic, whatever you want to call it and everyone's happy? You can still visit the snow, you only go up there once a year anyway!
Sigh. It doesn't matter what kind of flag/nationality/government a country carries - if you want to live there, just live there. If you don't, then shut up. It's so simple.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Once we cut their power and water (Yes, Serbia controls it) they will have nothing to live off.
Then they can suck Bush's dick and get their electricity and water from him.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
9deuce said:
Once we cut their power and water (Yes, Serbia controls it) they will have nothing to live off.
...and they'll still be their own nation in the eyes of most of the world, so what's the point of you doing that?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
...and they'll still be their own nation in the eyes of most of the world, so what's the point of you doing that?
The point of doing that is to put down all of the people of Kosovo. Its basically a really low and revolting way of abuse. If there's no electricity and water in the country many people will suffer, until America or some other country decides that its time for them to do something about it (which in most cases, they tend to arrive too late).

Just like Israel, they cut the electricity, and fuel supply off the people in Gaza, causing hundreds of innocent people to die in hospitals. While other people are dying from the extreme weather conditions, its absolutely freezing there right now, and they're all relying on wood and fire.

So yeah, thats basically the point of doing that. Just a stupid way of slow torture, which basically goes against the rules of international humanitarian laws.

Last edited:

banco55

HSC
9deuce said:
Serbia's already a poor country so fucking with the EU and the US (who make up 50%+ of world GDP) would be a brilliant idea. I know Serbs aren't known for being forward thinking and rational but if they want to stop being the poor white trash of Europe any time soon they are going to have to make nice with the west.

Serbia GDP per capita $7700

Australia GDP per capita $37500

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
US Embassy in Belgrade Attacked

Several hundred protesters have attacked and broken into the US embassy in the Serbian capital Belgrade, setting fire to part of it.
The embassy was closed and unprotected at the time. Reports say the Croatian and UK embassies were also attacked.

The violence follows a peaceful protest by at least 150,000 people outside the main parliament building against Kosovo's declaration of independence.

The US, the UK, Germany and Italy are among those to have recognised Kosovo.

The attacks overshadowed the earlier peaceful demonstration, when Prime Minister Vojislav Kostunica addressed protesters in the main square, saying Kosovo would always be Serbian.

Most Serbs consider Kosovo their religious and cultural heartland.

Prayers

US state department spokesman Sean McCormack said a number of Serbians had penetrated the embassy compound, and urged the authorities there to take control of the situation.

A blaze broke out in several rooms inside the compound.

One protester climbed onto the first floor and ripped the US flag from its pole. Riot police backed by armoured cars fired tear gas at the protesters.

Correspondents in Belgrade say the atmosphere on the streets remains volatile.

Earlier, protester Jelena Subin told the BBC it felt as if there were a million people at the Belgrade rally.

"There is a great feeling of sadness, not anger. We want it to be a peaceful protest. We want to show the world that Kosovo belongs to Serbia," she said.

Mr Kostunica addressed the crowds from a large stage, draped in two huge Serbian flags and with a banner reading "Kosovo is Serbia" at the back.

"As long as we live, Kosovo is Serbia," he said to cheers and applause. "Kosovo belongs to the Serbian people."

"We'll never give up Kosovo, never!" the crowd responded.

"Is there any other nation on Earth from whom [the great powers] are demanding that they give up their identity, to give up our brothers in Kosovo?" he added.

Ultra-nationalist leader Tomislav Nikolic accused the US and EU of trying to steal Kosovo.

"We will not rest until Kosovo is again under Serbia's control," he said.

"Hitler could not take it away from us, and neither will today's [Western powers]."

Other speakers included Australian Open tennis champion Novak Djokovic, who addressed the crowd by video link.

After the speeches, the crowd marched to the city's biggest church, the Temple of Saint Sava.

Border protest

There was thick, black smoke billowing from the crossing point at Merdare, 50km (30 miles) north-east of Kosovo's capital Pristina.

Serbs waved large tricolour Serbian flags, chanted "Kosovo is Serbia" and tried to cross the border.

"We are here in support of the Serbs who still live in Kosovo," Dejan Milosevic, one of the organisers, told the Associated Press news agency.

The Kosovo police, backed by Czech troops from the Nato-led peacekeeping force, put a steel barrier across the road and were able to hold their line.

The Serbs have now pulled back and ended their protest.

Protest rallies were also held in the Bosnian Serb republic (Republika Srpska). There were unconfirmed reports of injuries as several hundred protesters clashed with police outside the US consulate in Banja Luka.

In the coming weeks, an almost 2,000-strong EU mission will be deployed to help the country develop its police force and judiciary.

boris

Banned
HSC
Man is this shit of a thread still going?

Serbia is getting owned by everybody right now. It's in your best interests if you want to remain anything other than a scummy third world piece of shit, to just smile and nod with the rest of the world.

Fuck your historic ties, nobody gives a shit.

boris

Banned
HSC
Personally fuck Serbia and fuck Kosovo. Let them hammer it out alone.

danok

HSC
this is gonna turn into a right mess, if it hasn't already.
no one wants to go to the balkan anymore because everyone thinks a war is going to break out, so byebye to the tourist industries of most of the countries surrounding the serbs.:spam:
also has somebody been watching the serbian news?
(they were on sunday morning SBS) and you should have seen their perspective at the whitehouse frowning upon them totally setting their embassy on fire.
aanddd omg they totally shut down like a hundred maccas coz they're american
and they only recently started showing american movies.
this is a bit nuts. ohh and the russians have positioned some missiles on some croatian/ serb border thingy. they are facing the us.
okay that's all i know. i hope to hell another war doesn't break out, it's the last thing anyone needs.
toodloo edna.

boris

Banned
HSC
danok said:
no one wants to go to the balkan anymore because everyone thinks a war is going to break out, so byebye to the tourist industries of most of the countries surrounding the serbs.:spam:
(they were on sunday morning SBS) and you should have seen their perspective at the whitehouse frowning upon them totally setting their embassy on fire.
this is a bit nuts. ohh and the russians have positioned some missiles on some croatian/ serb border thingy. they are facing the us.
okay that's all i know. i hope to hell another war doesn't break out, it's the last thing anyone needs.
toodloo edna.
Nobody wants to go to the Balkans anymore because nobody wants to spend money to stay a week in a shit hole.

banco55

HSC
danok said:
toodloo edna.
The US's economy must be really hurting. Mighty Serbia are really flexing their economic muscle.

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)