Kosovo declares Independence (1 Viewer)

dr.denk

HSC
boris said:
Research on what you fucking idiot?
What research do I need to do?

What, is there a magical webpage somewhere that is going to convince me that Serbia isn't a piece of shit country with zero prospects?

I don't fucking care! I support Kosovo's independence! I don't care about Serbia's historic ownership rights. I don't care that Serbs think Kosovo is going to fail as a an independent state. KOSOVO WANTS TO BE FUCKING INDEPENDENT. It was granted autonomy over 60 years ago only to have that fucking idiot Milošević take it away again.

Get the fuck over it. Not everybody is sympathetic with Serbias claim on Kosovo.
If you dont care so much then why could you be fucked to spend your time typing on this thread?

Kosovo DOES NOT WANT INDEPENDENCE! The albanians and America do.

If you dont care about Serbia's history, then how dare you have the right to say that Kosovo wants to be independent?

Its a Serbian fucking state you fuck, it's up to the serbian people and its own government to make that decision. Not the americans and not the FUCKING albanians!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like to me take over your back yard mate and then have one of my mates to protect me as i live there? Actually sorry, i forgot that zoo's dont have back yards my dear freind ;D

And to AMUSSED1977, dont use wikkipeadia, its not a reliable source. Since you want to tell us of for how we spell, maybe you should look at what sources you bring into this thread.

boris2003

HSC
dr.denk said:
If you dont care so much then why could you be fucked to spend your time typing on this thread?

Kosovo DOES NOT WANT INDEPENDENCE! The albanians and America do.

If you dont care about Serbia's history, then how dare you have the right to say that Kosovo wants to be independent?

Its a Serbian fucking state you fuck, it's up to the serbian people and its own government to make that decision. Not the americans and not the FUCKING albanians!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like to me take over your back yard mate and then have one of my mates to protect me as i live there? Actually sorry, i forgot that zoo's dont have back yards my dear freind ;D

And to AMUSSED1977, dont use wikkipeadia, its not a reliable source. Since you want to tell us of for how we spell, maybe you should look at what sources you bring into this thread.
Right on the target

dr.denk

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
HAI GUIZ IM A SERB SO YOU MAST RESPUCT ME CUZ I CUM FORM GUDZ LAND

OH UND ZII CROARTS ARGH SHIT N STOFF

Kay?

For someone who has a life, you sure do know how to use the applications on this forum well aye?

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
HAI GUIZ IM A SERB SO YOU MAST RESPUCT ME CUZ I CUM FORM GUDZ LAND

OH UND ZII CROARTS ARGH SHIT N STOFF

Kay?
Spelling, look who's talking:argue:

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Are you a complete idiot?

I didn't use wikipedia, until boris2003 questioned the original source, so I applied the logic that his IQ level is worthy of wikipedia. Oh and spelling right? Haha.

For the THIRD TIME, I will post the original source.

HERE
I did not question the original source, and wikipedia is a piece of shit. I bet my IQ level is higher than yours, oh and its a much more amus/z/ing one.:lol:

boris2003

HSC
boris said:
When the fuck did I become a Croat?
Surely, you do not sound like an Italian, because if you (you'r an aussie:)) or you parents were of an Italian origin, they would have thought many useful things, like to stay out of the problems that do not concern you:ninja:

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
It's not hard to use html and vB code. Although, I suppose for a stupid fuck like yourself, it would be especially difficult to click a button.

You are obviously lacking the brain power needed to understand the point of the post.
Although I am not currently well and quite "sick" (original), i did get the point. But obviously you don't get a joke, which does not suit your username, philosophy is a funny thing, you know

boris2003

HSC
ari89 said:
Yes, Aboriginals are our overlords. All their primative traditions aside, they are a very advanced people. I heard they were only a couple of centuries away from discovering the wheel when the primative English landed here.
:santa:

boris

Banned
HSC
boris2003 said:
Surely, you do not sound like an Italian, because if you (you'r an aussie:)) or you parents were of an Italian origin, they would have thought many useful things, like to stay out of the problems that do not concern you:ninja:
Man, you are a fucking idiot.
This is a student forum where we discuss current affairs, hence this forum being the News and Current Affairs forum!
That doesn't make me involved you fucking twat.

boris

Banned
HSC
No wonder Kosovo wants independence from Serbia. If you guys are indicative of the level of intelligence in Serbia that place is well and truly fucked.

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
My bad, you completely ignored it.

Dumbfuck.
I didn't ignore it, i read the insightful information and admitted my mistake. Questionability itself can be questioned:argue:

boris2003

HSC
boris said:
No wonder Kosovo wants independence from Serbia. If you guys are indicative of the level of intelligence in Serbia that place is well and truly fucked.
You should look at your own backyard first, and then speak

boris

Banned
HSC
boris2003 said:
You should look at your own backyard first, and then speak
What backyard?
Australia?
Australia > Serbia

There we go, I just spoke of my own backyard.

boris2003

HSC
boris said:
What backyard?
Australia?
Australia > Serbia

There we go, I just spoke of my own backyard.
That's your personal opinion. And I ofcourse respect it

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
I know. It's got a lot to do with the fact that I don't know you personally.
Well, you sure are getting more and more amuzing. Keep working, and one day you will break your own record:jaw:

For now, i am out of here, all the best. It was a pleasant discussion
I'll be back

-majaa-

HSC
boris said:
oh really, what happened to you mentioning earlier that you were not saying anything about Serbs... youre full of shit .. Serbs are more intelligent than you think ;)

~ari

is well hung
HSC
-majaa- said:
oh really, what happened to you mentioning earlier that you were not saying anything about Serbs... youre full of shit .. Serbs are more intelligent than you think ;)
They may be more intelligent than he thinks but it doesn't make them intelligent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)