• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

kincoppal or Kambala (1 Viewer)

kincoppal/kambala

• kincoppal

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • kambala

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

beeeena

HSC
which do you think is better in all aspects? and why
academic, sports, well being etc

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
both snob schools, kambala seems to get better results though.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
both full of snobby ice princess' unless you get them drunk, then they are ok.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
sunjet said:
both snob schools, kambala seems to get better results though.
Correct, in my opinion. However there are some exceptions.

sikeveo said:
Correct, in my opinion. However there are some exceptions.

RooRaa

HSC
N/A
Hey, I went to kincoppal years back so may be of some help.

One main differece would be religion... Kambala being church of england (i think) and kincoppal being catholic (but independent)

I would say that Kambala gets better results (well thats a fact not a opinion) but kincoppal is more down to earth. Just look at the way people dress to go to school. Kambala girls tend to be more likely to have make up etc on while frankly kincoppal girls look a tad daggy (or maybe i should say casual heh). I suppose it would depend on your preference. You will still get princess' at both schools. However as results go you can do really well at either school. I think kincoppal may be a bit less stressful and competitive. (well thats my perception)

I am not sure who is better at sports. I would assume that each school excels in different areas. When i was at school kincoppal was big on tennis. Basically i would say that sports is a large part of life at both schools.

Have you seen the campus? both are lovely. I personally prefer Kincoppal (obviously as i chose to go there).

Your question is quite broad so i am unsure what details you seek. It is such a personal thing. Feel free to ask me detailed questions.

i love to act

HSC
I currently attend Kincoppal and it's CRAP!
Both Kincoppal and Kambala are really bad schools!
My sister is in year 8 at Kambala and I'm in year 10 at Kincoppal and we both hate it so much!
I've been at the school since I was in year 3 and its been torture, I've learnt absolutely nothing and has had to have private tutoring to catch up to the standards of my years.
My sister's the same, except she attended Kambala since Kindergarden! She said that everything's super crap about the school - from the uniform to the teachers!
I also attended Kambala from K - year 2 and I HAD to leave due to the bullying.

But if you HAD to choose out of those two schools, just go to kincoppal. Kambala ruins people!

Honestly, try looking at other schools!

*Baby-K*

HSC
i love to act said:
I currently attend Kincoppal and it's CRAP!
Both Kincoppal and Kambala are really bad schools!
My sister is in year 8 at Kambala and I'm in year 10 at Kincoppal and we both hate it so much!
I've been at the school since I was in year 3 and its been torture, I've learnt absolutely nothing and has had to have private tutoring to catch up to the standards of my years.
My sister's the same, except she attended Kambala since Kindergarden! She said that everything's super crap about the school - from the uniform to the teachers!
I also attended Kambala from K - year 2 and I HAD to leave due to the bullying.

But if you HAD to choose out of those two schools, just go to kincoppal. Kambala ruins people!

Honestly, try looking at other schools!
I am sorry but just because your sister goes to Kambala you can't automatically assume that it's worse than Kincoppal. I hated it when I started in year 9 but it got better with every year. Year 12 is the best (all those Tim Tams we get :p )

lizac

HSC
i agree
i have been there since transition,
you cant judge it just because of your sister,
although i havent enjoyed it sometimes thats always going to happen whatever school you are at, but overall i think it is a great school and have loved going there

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
we had a girl from kincoppal come to our school. she said she liked it, but shes a hardworker i spose

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
sikeveo said:
get a life.

have you met every kincoppal girl?!

gibbo153 said:
we had a girl from kincoppal come to our school. she said she liked it, but shes a hardworker i spose
gee, i wonder who you're talking about. haha.

kincoppal was amazing. i could have gone to either but kincoppal had the most warm feel about it and i always felt at home. the teachers i had [not all teachers in the school though] were amazing. it's gone down hill though since JC came.

kambala is way too bitchy, so unless you live in rose bay and are prepared for it, go to kincoppal, it's much more accepting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)