Kfc must read 4 ur health (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
seriously though when u eat kfc u're eating a shitload of fat, sugar, salt and grease... I really don't see the big outcry about it falling on the floor.

chamelia

HSC
Agreed with above. What's a bit more dirty shit on a whole bucket load of dirty oily fatty shit? It's just a slower death trap without the floor dirt seasoning.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Agreed with above. What's a bit more dirty shit on a whole bucket load of dirty oily fatty shit? It's just a slower death trap without the floor dirt seasoning.
I got the words 'dirty' and 'shit' from that post.

Maybe just the rather eloquent way you managed to structure it. :eek:

HSC
"Acting on a complaint made to the authority, inspectors found serious cleanliness and pest problems in both stores from May 2007 to February 2008," Mr Macdonald said in a statement today.
lol

g4geexa

HSC
I would like to know actually, if you dont mind telling me, how are hot n spicy wings made??

Also, is there anything worse than the way you make gravy at KFC??

Kiim2507

HSC
I dunno lol I'm not the cook
It seems like they just coat it in flour but I don't know how it gets the crunchy coasting stuff.

And I dunno about the gravy either lol. But next time I'm working I'll investigate

Uncle

Banned
HSC
YES YES YES!!!
THATS THE THING THAT KILLED ME MOST!

WOW... i was expected to bloody clean all the dishes n shit or else i wuld leave home past 12...
WOW.
Why the hell wouldn't you clean up the bloody place before the store closes anyhow?
Then you are the one who is also allowing the filth to remain that you claim is rampant in the workplace.
You don't want the staff from the earlier shift punching your face in when you step in to take your shift because they had to dodge and/or kill cockroaches and insects constantly.

In Soviet Russia, KFC cooks you!

Ah! I was expecting a reply like this!

HSC
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....
how ironic?
Suck in KFC. Fatty American Co-operation.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Wow.
My job at Gloria Jeans seems so tame now.

If anyone was an asshole, all i could do would be..like..put full cream milk in their latte instead of soy or something. Or use decaf grind.

BAHAHA.

Venetiad

HSC
Yea i work there now. Its just as similar as what yoru describing... Most fast food joints are like that.

You know, the most i hate about KFC is how the managers are... SO tight with us and when their friends come around... free food for them.

But otherwise, you have a immune system for a reason.

p.s. any1 worked late shifts until closing? Sometimes the food i get is worth more then i get paid.... I know aye.
Yeah, I've been working at my local KF for about 2.5 years now. The people there are awesome, even the managers. And also I've been doing Closings for 1.5 of those years. Honestly, you can take home up to $60 in free food, I only know a few people who do. Its kinda sad, but they're good people.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
Wow.
My job at Gloria Jeans seems so tame now.

If anyone was an asshole, all i could do would be..like..put full cream milk in their latte instead of soy or something. Or use decaf grind.

BAHAHA.
Gloria Jeans is sh*t. The pay is dirt. It's like $10 for an 18 year old.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
i had kfc yesterday, didn't taste like shit

love kfc

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
you must eat some pretty cheap shit at home cause I have to say for me a $6 quarter pounder meal is cheaper than my average home meal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)