"keep thinking about my ATAR" (1 Viewer)

leestarr

HSC
guys do you think i still have a chance of getting an 80 ATAR

ahh my assesment marks and ranks are -

business 78% , 16th out of 92
standard english 70% , 40 out of 180
general maths 63% , 20 out of 120
legal studies 82% , 5 out of 42
pdhpe 77% , 10 out of 41

and i think my school is ranked like 300th or something but some of our grade is extremly smart this year.

cheers guys

leestarr

HSC
thanks man but i think i still gotta kill this hsc

lol im all about maximum output from minimal input so if i dont an ATAR of 80 that'll be the reason but it doesnt matter aye i just wanna finish this hsc and get it over with yeah

jet

Banned
HSC
thanks man but i think i still gotta kill this hsc

lol im all about maximum output from minimal input so if i dont an ATAR of 80 that'll be the reason but it doesnt matter aye i just wanna finish this hsc and get it over with yeah
You just have to work out what the right input is.

leestarr

HSC
tooshay bro see if i get 80 i'll prove that the hsc isnt all bad i mean i did hardly any study at all always procrastinating im watching a bruce lee documentary right now haha .

but also i can prove that it isnt all hard work that can get you the marks but now i know its better to study smarter not harder aye

Cloesd

HSC
tooshay bro see if i get 80 i'll prove that the hsc isnt all bad i mean i did hardly any study at all always procrastinating im watching a bruce lee documentary right now haha .

but also i can prove that it isnt all hard work that can get you the marks but now i know its better to study smarter not harder aye
The best solution is to stop watching the Bruce Lee documentary.

80+ should be possible, but don't count on your ranks to get you there. Right now you're result is going to be the product of your own will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)