Karaoke! (1 Viewer)

missylicious

HSC
hey out there!
who's a fan of karaoke?
does anyone know any good karaoke places with updated songs in the city in sydney?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
missylicious said:
hey out there!
who's a fan of karaoke?
does anyone know any good karaoke places with updated songs in the city in sydney?
yeah i love K :) haven't done it in ages though. you should check out gr33n80x on pitt street. it's got mostly updated english and asian songs.

missylicious

HSC
not really ive bn there before..
u know wats a good place? KWOLRD! woot! hmm i dont know abt customer service tho coz i sent them an email to enquire whether they would be opening on good friday or not .. so far NO REPLY!

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
lol all the K places dont have updated english songs

u can try K square which probably has the more recent you can find.
its on george st
kinda on the corner near capitol theatre

if you want chinese songs - most places are updated

you can get unlimited $10 per person sunday - thursday at big echo

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
missylicious said:
not really ive bn there before..
u know wats a good place? KWOLRD! woot! hmm i dont know abt customer service tho coz i sent them an email to enquire whether they would be opening on good friday or not .. so far NO REPLY!
ring them then hehe !

missylicious

HSC
i should call them aye? but coz im always on net i emailed them insted hehehe..
ive heard of big echo.. i went to k-mix (across the rd from greenbox coz greenbox was booked out.. how chaadyit was a sh!t place, but i collected the business card from k-mix (coz i have a habit of collecting business cards whereever i go) and at the back theres Big Echo and its contact details.. how strange.. maybe same owner aye?
$10 per person unlimited sunday aye? sounds cheap! are the songs updated there? nice place? moderate? chaddy songs?
lol i think big echo is a famous place.. i swear i saw it in a movie.. i think it was a Japanese scenery in the city and at the back i saw the neon lights flashing "Big Echo" lol i thot it looked familiar somewhere.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
missylicious said:
i should call them aye? but coz im always on net i emailed them insted hehehe..
ive heard of big echo.. i went to k-mix (across the rd from greenbox coz greenbox was booked out.. how chaadyit was a sh!t place, but i collected the business card from k-mix (coz i have a habit of collecting business cards whereever i go) and at the back theres Big Echo and its contact details.. how strange.. maybe same owner aye?
$10 per person unlimited sunday aye? sounds cheap! are the songs updated there? nice place? moderate? chaddy songs?
lol i think big echo is a famous place.. i swear i saw it in a movie.. i think it was a Japanese scenery in the city and at the back i saw the neon lights flashing "Big Echo" lol i thot it looked familiar somewhere.
It's like $10 on weekdays at gr88n80x. stupid thing is i remember going at 11:30pm with like 11 people for my cousins birthday and we paid more then $200 O_O. anyways ive heard of big echo, but where is it?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Well kareoke iz an Asian term, so you would expect Asianz to be the onez doin it. LoL

I still like K, but itz better when therez alcohol though, makez everythin mo fun, and no one will give a shit on how good or bad you sing. :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
There's a place on Elizabeth that has the biggest collection of English songs out of all the Sydney K places. Not sure what it's called.. and furniture was somewhat dodge, but good if you're not too familiar with Asian songs like me :p

missylicious

HSC
Benny_ said:
There's a place on Elizabeth that has the biggest collection of English songs out of all the Sydney K places. Not sure what it's called.. and furniture was somewhat dodge, but good if you're not too familiar with Asian songs like me :p
elizabeth st? k world is on elizabeth st..

missylicious

HSC
natstar said:
Quakers Inn..Thursday nights...8pm-midnight. 2 for 1 drinks between 8-10....it goes off. They have pretty recent songs, as well as classics...My friend sang James Blunt last week..funniest thing
wow wheres that at?

missylicious

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
It's like $10 on weekdays at gr88n80x. stupid thing is i remember going at 11:30pm with like 11 people for my cousins birthday and we paid more then $200 O_O. anyways ive heard of big echo, but where is it?
i think big echo is somewhere on Bathurst st?? ive got the card somewhere..

bbmilo

HSC
MEMEMEME, i love k. HAHAS, you mean asian? or english?? o_O;
coz yeah, ksquare<k2> rocksss yupyups =] right under CAPITOL <3
iuno bout english... i guess korean k is the best for english...... and there`s one of them in the city.....................................

d.i.m.e Babii

HSC
The places with the most updated English songs would be GREENBOX and K- SQUARE LOUNGE... definitely recommend those places!!

K- MIX/ BIG ECHO [same boss] is average. The mic isn't cordless and the speakers tend to squeak a lot.

PHEONIX aka [neway] - too many fuking "gangstaz".....

CASHBOX- For old gannies who play mahjong up till 2am in the morning and decide to sing K.

<3 d.i.m.e Babii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)