Just A Question (1 Viewer)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hehe.. i soo agree wit u.. but i know all that anyway haha... jus wanted to c what u'd say :p

yeh i dont live in the ct... and yeh small skool and every knows each other and closer relationships etc.. which is good :D

but the shit thing is rumours or gossip or news.. gets around too fast!!! wayyy too fast!!! hahaha :p

hmm..abt the teachers.. well they're not too bad.. we actually got quite a few here that r past hsc markers.. and my physics teacher is a doc..got a phD in astronomy.. not that i really care :rolleyes: cos he's a loser.. hehe..

and not being in the ct i believe is very disadvantage including educational things and entertainment.. etc..

alota people dont care abt their hsc here.. some people jus leave skool and do apprenticeships or traineeships and stuff.. and some jus do yr12 jus to get the certificate but they dont plan to go to uni.. there's like abt 50 people in yr12 here.. and i believe that not more than 20 actually wants to go to uni.. well i know all my close friends do so its cool.. :)

but yeh i like syd i go there most hols..i got relatives there and friends.. i'm movin to syd next yr n prob stay wit my bro.. n i'm hopin i get into a good uni also :p i also need da entertainment..and shoppin!!! hehehe... goin to syd soon to get ma formal dress as well soon hehe.. :D

hmm....still want me to go on?? haha..nah i'll shut up now :D

staree

HSC
N/A
i totally know what you mean... out of the 63 ppl in my grade,

16 went to uni
4 are studying at TAFE/College

others are looking for jobs or got jobs.
Nobody cared about the HSC, hence why the dux got UAI of 90 and half the grade got 30 and under.

And as for the gossip............ tell me about it......... it spreads like a wildflower!
My school had a few hsc markers, but nobody who had a high authority in the marking process.

One of the first things that struck me when I moved here was the shopping....... I still get lost in malls. Especially the Pitt street ones. Not that i'm complaining :D

But you need so much $$$!!!
The food, the entertainment, the travelling, the shopping, etc..

Where do you live again lazychic??

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
yeh last yr the dux got like UAI of 90+ so yeah and a few 80s..

where did u use to live?.. i live in moree :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

anyways yeh $ is a prob.. but i think its ok fo me.. its not like we're rich but yeh my dad is alrite wit it..
my bro is in his first yr of uni and my dad brought him an apt and had to pay fo renovations and furniture and all da shit u know.. haha..:p

hey what uni u go to? i'm soo hopin i get into a uni.. and do what i want..but the marks i'm gettin is like.. hmmm..not too good.. so yeh..

dont even talk abt shoppin..dont make me envy u!! hahaha :p :p

staree

HSC
N/A
I'm at UNSW... tho some say I go to UTS.......... :rolleyes:
I'm one of those bludgy arts students cos their UAI wasn't good enough for any other course... :(

flosh's gurl

Re: hey johnson

Originally posted by Coffee_Fan
g'day, well my school is pretty cool 600+ altogether, i think there's bout 120 in our grade. Our school academic wise is good, we get pretty good results in the hsc but not as good as ruse etc
Josh babe, you need to stop paying so much attention to what stef says. all he wants us to be some kind of rural version of an overpriced sydney school. (no offense to you sydney people) you know your going to do really well no matter what. all of us will. if you keep comparing yourself to other people then that wont get you anywhere it will just waste time. so stop it! dont listen to stef he's just a cranky vice principal. personally i would prefer to be at our school then somewhere else cause i think that where we are is a pretty great place (i mean the school not tamworth, its a hole.)
miss you heaps! wish i could have come but stupid me had to work. :mad: have fun at the open day, see you monday!
if your going to walk on thin ice you might as well dance

flosh's gurl

Re: Re: Just A Question

Originally posted by lazychic

hey i dont go to skool in syd.. i'm in moree :rolleyes: at least tamworth is betta than moree!
but yeh i agree wit u.. most of da people on here r like from syd..
lazy chick, do you or did you know a girl named Lisa Bailey????

here_is_now

where u at here_is_now??

:cool:
I'm from Leeton, further west than Coota. Yeh, I really agree with the whole country schools have better teacher/student stuff. Here we have one theatre so if we go to the movies or shopping or shit, chances are we're going to see at least one teacher. It's not like some big social thing but it does lead to a better understanding that they're human. We have 600+ students at our school but they still manage to keep most of us on track. I do think the city schools get better opportunities but it just motivates most of our teachers more and besides, if we really want to go to seminars and shit we can, it just takes a bit more organising and a bit more $$$

Last edited:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Re: Re: Re: Just A Question

Originally posted by flosh's gurl

lazy chick, do you or did you know a girl named Lisa Bailey????
YES!!!....y??

i heard lotsa things abt her.. but i aint sayin anything! :D incase u gotta big mouth and u tell her.. and she founds out its me.....(which u dunno my name..haha) then its like bitch bitch bitch..

but anyways y u ask?? hehehe.. :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by here_is_now

I'm from Leeton, further west than Coota. Yeh, I really agree with the whole country schools have better teacher/student stuff. Here we have one theatre so if we go to the movies or shopping or shit, chances are we're going to see at least one teacher. It's not like some big social thing but it does lead to a better understanding that they're human. We have 600+ students at our school but they still manage to keep most of us on track. I do think the city schools get better opportunities but it just motivates most of our teachers more and besides, if we really want to go to seminars and shit we can, it just takes a bit more organising and a bit more $$$
tru tru... :D

flosh's gurl

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just A Question

YES!!!....y??

i heard lotsa things abt her.. but i aint sayin anything! :D incase u gotta big mouth and u tell her.. and she founds out its me.....(which u dunno my name..haha) then its like bitch bitch bitch..

but anyways y u ask?? hehehe.. :D
i ask because i go to school with her. yeah theres lots of nasty rumours poor girl. she's actually a friend of mine, but i think i've heard every rumour going around about her. she just chooses the wrong people to trust with stuff. but she's really sweet. i was just wondering cause i saw that you were from moree.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just A Question

Originally posted by flosh's gurl

i ask because i go to school with her. yeah theres lots of nasty rumours poor girl. she's actually a friend of mine, but i think i've heard every rumour going around about her. she just chooses the wrong people to trust with stuff. but she's really sweet. i was just wondering cause i saw that you were from moree.
yeh i agree..

well yeh i use to b friends wit her.. i wouldn't say close friends but yeh.. hehe :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)