Journeys speech (help!!!!!!!!) (1 Viewer)

Jaydels

HSC
I have to do a speech on an aspect of Journeys. Does anyone have any ideas (that are interesting?)...........I'm really stuck. I also have to make a visual representation and incorporate it into my speech.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you don't happen to go to hahs do you?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yep.

This speech sure eats ass, they don't even tell us our intended audience so we can't use the correct language...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
sproule, you?

btw, turn on your PM features. we shouldn't spam threads like this

Nick-

HSC
I'm writing mine as we speak. The speech sure does suck, but depending on your type of journey, there is some helpful stuff in the resources area under Area Of Study.

As for the visual aspect... I suppose I could get away with drawing a massive question mark on a sheet of paper (Doing Discovery Through Journeys - Physical) since it isn't being marked, but Mr. Bradbury wouldn't smile upon it >_<

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha us too. we have our speech next monday. however, there is a catch to this speech. i hate it when there are catches. we have to do ours without any notes at all.

so what exactly is the aspect of journey? well in the form of a definition. i need help..eeps?!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
heh, my aspect was "A journey of the mind is often more dangerous than a journey of the flesh"

did it on monday, hopefully i got a decent mark.

Moonlite

HSC
I have the exact same speech too! And I'd really be grateful if anyone had any ideas... i'm just completely blank at the moment...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Jago said:
heh, my aspect was "A journey of the mind is often more dangerous than a journey of the flesh"

did it on monday, hopefully i got a decent mark.
*noting it down*

i'm usually a very inquisitorial and critical person as you should know by now... :D

Jaydels

HSC
I did mine on exploration and the importance of discoveries that result from journeys. I talked about how it was believed that the earth was flat and it was at the centre of the universe, and related it to Journeys over Land and Sea.

K

katie_tully

Physical journeys.
Just look at your stim booklet and write some shit linking physical journeys to that the road not taken poem, or any of the others.

Easy. If you cant use the stim book, link physical journeys to something else, like your own material.
I can only think of phys journeys, because thats our focus.

Moonlite

HSC
The thing is, my teacher doesn't want us to include other (or any) texts.... My question is:

" Prepare an engaging speech where you capture specific aspects of a journey. Your speech should include reflections about your experiences. These reflections could be emotional, intellectual and/or spiritual insights gained as a result of the journey. "

But I dont have any "experiences" that are interesting enough to elaborate on for 4 minutes... does anyone please have any ideas?? And by the way, the experiences can be made up.

I'd be really grateful for any help or ideas at all!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
*noting it down*

i'm usually a very inquisitorial and critical person as you should know by now... :D
i got 12/15.

im happy with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)