Jolin's Concert: Oct 13th (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
my cousin's friend saw jolin in the city shopping and she looked really short.

latvia

HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
my cousin's friend saw jolin in the city shopping and she looked really short.
if she's really 158
not that short then
I used to like jolin a lot, during her "earlier" days
during her first few albums

latvia

HSC
N/A
Ye Olde St Nick said:
Oh shit, diff account.

Me=JFK=Brogan=White.
OMG DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS U!
I thought it was someone doing hsc..

stariiskiez

HSC
Yeah i went, it was really good!! I thought it was abit too short though, or maybe its just one of those moments where you wait forever for one thing and when it happens, it goes by so quickly. I love the encore, me and my friend kept on screaming "encore" and we were the only one is our area who were. :mad1: Also the guy next to me and his girlfriend didnt seem to enjoy the concert, they showed up late, and didnt stand when jolin asked us to. Really wanted to ask him why he came. :mad1: Anyways it was a really good concert, i know it will never be as good as the ones in china obviously.

Anyone went to the autograph party at red box? I'm the crazy bunch of girls who were in the front of the line as we waited since 9:30am... wasnt worth it though, only saw her for 3 secs and the security guards were ****ing mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bendent

HSC
yeah my friend got her autograph and said she looked really small.
do you have any pics?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The concert cheered me up :) I enjoyed it.

It's so nice to see it in person... Whilst she missed out on a few songs from Dancing Diva, I liked it how she did some of the good classics (Shuo Ai Ni, Jui Shi Ai, Dao Dai, etc..)

Her dancing is good too. At first I thought her outfit at the start was just crap but some of the stuff later on looked good. The ribbon getting caught in the head thing made me lol... also didn't one of the technicians run on at one stage to fix something up as well?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
stariiskiez said:
Anyone went to the autograph party at red box? I'm the crazy bunch of girls who were in the front of the line as we waited since 9:30am... wasnt worth it though, only saw her for 3 secs and the security guards were ****ing mean!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't even know about it TBH- but probably couldn't be bothered to wait around that long for it. What time did you get to see her?

Scan us the autograph!

stariiskiez

HSC
seremify007 said:
Didn't even know about it TBH- but probably couldn't be bothered to wait around that long for it. What time did you get to see her?

Scan us the autograph!
I saw her not long after she arrived, although i was pretty angry when some ppl who came later pushed in, and got to see her before me. Also one of the girls i met whilst waiting lined up twice and apparently the security wasnt as tight then :headbang:

I'll try to scan the autograph later

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha time to revive our beloved Jolin concert thread. Pls scan the autograph and upload it (eg. www.imageshack.us)!

... just got the new Jolin CD/DVD off Yesasia! Very happy. But it's not that great as Dancing Diva.

Bendent said:
omg hi jeff! are u jeff? u know ivy's friend?
Hi :p How'd you know it was me?!

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
hahahaha I see jfk's getting his ass fucked by the ignorance of his existence from the three girls. Good on you dolls haha.

Bendent

HSC
seremify007 said:
Haha time to revive our beloved Jolin concert thread. Pls scan the autograph and upload it (eg. www.imageshack.us)!

... just got the new Jolin CD/DVD off Yesasia! Very happy. But it's not that great as Dancing Diva.

Hi :p How'd you know it was me?!
seremify and jace on msn. :)

remember in the lecture when u showed me the pic of jolin and said u love her ahhaahah old times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)