• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

job wanted (1 Viewer)

beersandwich

HSC
hi guys, im at school (year 11) and have had litte experience ( cook at kfc) and i need cash fast. ive all ready applied at coles, woolworths and bakers delight, any one have any ideas, im fresh out.

P

pLuvia

why start now??, isnt it a bit late since you're going onto year 12 next term??.. but don't try apply for woolies and coles, they NEVER accept you, or they do and never call you up. But dont EVER work at a fast food place, they suck so bad and i had to learn that the hard way, infact i had to learn it twice~~

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
kadlil said:
why start now??, isnt it a bit late since you're going onto year 12 next term??.. but don't try apply for woolies and coles, they NEVER accept you, or they do and never call you up. But dont EVER work at a fast food place, they suck so bad and i had to learn that the hard way, infact i had to learn it twice~~
some people CAN work casually and do the hsc at the same time you know...

look mate, apply anywhere you can, if you are desperate you need to apply everywhere, and if you are accepted for more than 1 job then you have the pleasure of choosing which one you would prefer, talk to your friends, see where they work and if there are any positions, whether the work hours are flexible enough for a study routine etc..

HSC
beersandwich said:
dude, i tried :( didnt work
maybe its tiem to go back to KFC? I know it sucks but only for a bit so u can get some cash, right?

Scanorama

HSC
Bunnings Warehouse at Bankstown Airport is hiring people, i think. They called me for a group interview last week and I dropped my resume to them like 8 months ago lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)