Job/resume (2 Viewers)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
bregitta said:
Don't include a picture, it's just sad (unless you're applying for position of prostitute)
there are legit positions which do require a photo with their applications, such as some fashion retail and all promotional positions. if there are people who have photos on their resume when appying for other jobs though... fucking lol.

brasileira

HSC
if you had some experience in something lieing to make it seem long winded would be ok, but i wouldnt straight out lie (well i actually would personally cos i do) if anything just say work experience or volunteer work. I had like 2 fake jobs on my resume doing admin at 2 different businesses, i used a family friend as referee, but they were legit businesses so if they were to white page search that shit on the net it would be all good

Last edited:

xxxx8888

HSC
yeah don't lie about your skills.

when i was 16 i put cooking skills down and they found out i was really incompetent in the kitchen. they had to show me how to slice tomatos properly and how to thaw frozen sausages and how to make sandwiches quickly and all other basics. it was kind of embarrassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)