JeSuisKhaled?????? (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
It was a reply to your whole spiel on "why doesn't america mind its own business."

you need some reading comprehension.
Oh wow, why didn't you mention the full sentence I wrote? You're like those people that mention half a quote from the Qu-ran and continue to mention that it's a contradiction yet they don't read the full sentence. I was no where near relating to World War II and then you go ahead bringing it in, and mentioning it was a reply to my "whole spiel", lol shut up.

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
Oh wow, why didn't you mention the full sentence I wrote? You're like those people that mention half a quote from the Qu-ran and continue to mention that it's a contradiction yet they don't read the full sentence. I was no where near relating to World War II and then you go ahead bringing it in, and mentioning it was a reply to my "whole spiel", lol shut up.

No one cares.

#Rekt.

Last edited:

PakiPrince

HSC
HAHA. As expected. The replies. People are always oblivious to the truth. In fact the skewing of truth in this thread by all these keyboard warriors is quite astonishing in regards to the Iraq war, Israel, freedom of speech, Paris Attacks etc. The truth will always be the truth.

Anyway, i've used BOS for what i needed for the HSC/uni. Now, i best sign off. Last time posting : Islam will always stay. Evil will not. Don't give a shit about the smart ass replies to this.

More importantly, i hope we can see past all this hatred and unite against ALL forms of 'evil'.

Signing out forever. PEACE!

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
^ I thought you left a couple of days ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)