Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

G

genavania

we havent got ours yet due to lazyness of so many people. but when we do it will be boring blue black and gold and will be cantebury.

in year 10 someone went down to the uniform shop after everyone had put in their orders and changed the colours. everyone was already po'ed about the jerseys and they got even more so. it was really funny. so glad i didnt get one.

so this year just for kicks im thinking of changing the colours to something really fun like pink and watch the agricultural mans man boys squirm.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i can't see annieclassof06's jersey?

which post was it :S

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
abcd9146 said:
whats so special about the '06'??? arent they all basically the same?? mine is exactly like that expect it doenst have the canterbury symbol... cos ours isnt canterbury...

also is our school the only school that got ourjerseys last year??? it seems alot of school havent even got their's yet... we got ours at the start of december last year...
it just looks cool lol ! it's different from my one.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
The back of our jersey is dark blue and its canterbury as well but annie, your "06" looks heapz better lol

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
nah -uh, its you m'dear periodic-mabLE :p i swear.....!

yeah doesnt everyone have 06 on the back? i would presume so. but anyway ours is actually like predominently WHITE - aww man i'd hate 2 c how gross itll become a couple of months of wearing it =/ stain here stain there.. foundation marks on the collar area due to the fact that Canterbury neck holes are so goddamn tight! grr
but then again it looks pretty cool!

abcd9146

HSC
lol, can sumoone do me a favor and post a pic of a 'bad' o6?? i cant imagine it to be any other way >_>

and shoxgeneration, white is good :) i would've wanted a white jersey, but its true about it getting all dirty... mine is 95% black (except for 2 stripes and the collar)

silent_albert

HSC
hey guys.... reading the previous pages im thinking that were all in the same boat with our jerseys but its got to suck for all of u with limitaions.... my biggest problem is with the cost- all of u seem to be paying about $80 but my school is charging $100 or more for ours depending on how many letters on the back you want. does that seem a bit much?

P

pLuvia

I'm guessing it just doesn't have the canterbury logo at the bottom of the 06

karoooh

HSC
Canterbury gives you the option of having the logos on the '06' or not. Well, it did for our school! We didn't want them, cos most of us thought if looked fugly, but they put them on anyway.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Didn't even know that there was the choice of having the logo on/off. XD
I'm not really that excited about our jersey, don't know why we chose the uglier design. Will post up the pic as soon as I my hands on it.

karoooh

HSC
I didn't know either - Our Year Advisor made the decision and then most of us caught on towards the end of term 4, and we just all agreed that, yea, they look pretty hawt without the extra logos!

They still put them on anyway!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Are most of you people's jerseys from canterbury?
I'm trisports, anyone else?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ours are done by canterbury. I would think that canterbury is more popular, due to the quality/success of their jerseys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)