Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (2 Viewers)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
We're still waiting for ours. We have no idea what's happening or what design they'll be. Guess we shouldn't have let the class bogan organise it... :p

I_F

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
We designed out own - our school colours are green and gold.
We weren't allowed to have anything slightly funny or slightly sexual AT ALL because the year before us stuffed up.

So I got "Annie" - yay how original

the funniest in our year (the only funny one) was a boy with the last name Moore so he got "Moore or Less"...

I was in the school musical as the lead last year and many comment how like my character I really am ... I was gonna get "Miss Kitty" (no need to say it was a Western) but my year advisor thought it was too sexual

Have you ever noticed how hard it is to take a photo over your shoulder lol
Go to this link and see my pic of my jersey taken over my shoulder lol

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/asnodgr/jersy.jpg

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Still not even a wisper about my yr 12 jerseys so at the moment I am unsure if we will even have one although previous years did so I expect so...

annie you should of take it off and placed it on the floor to take the photo. :p

Dragie

HSC
I'm gonna get 'Pepperhead' coz I'm the biggest Red Hot Chili Pepper fan...EVER! lol and now my jersey will be a constant reminder of my loyalty to the best band. Life is grand!

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
omggggggg I finally got my jersey and I reckon its not bad looking, its actually really funky (no joke).

LOL the seniors in my school, including myself, full on show it off to the juniors hehehe it's a great feeling!

And all the cheapos who didn't buy one full on regret it....:=)

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Dragie said:
I'm having 'Pepperhead' - I'm an extreme fan of the red hot chili peppers so there ya go...a bit of random fact

aaah thats pretty damn cool :)
can you WAIT TILL the album comes out??!?!! cos i cant =(
oh maaaaannnnn.......

yah and i also cant wait for my jersey, im getting "OF TROY".. hah i wonder why...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
This thread is useless without pics, so post your jerseys damnit! hehe :p my one is somewhere near the start of the thread.

periodic-mabel

HSC
shoxgeneration said:
yah and i also cant wait for my jersey, im getting "OF TROY".. hah i wonder why...
ahaha i read that and thought 'hey, i know someone who's getting OF TROY too! ...wait a sec... *grins*' awesometown. HEY YOU!

we still haven't gotten ours - supposedly getting them first week of 2nd term. HUZZAH!
our school's pretty flexible about the whole wearing it anytimeyouwant thing. the bad thing is, the public will be able to identify us by our school when we start wearing them. atm, our senior uniform is pretty plain and unidentifiable apparently.

also pretty flexi mexi about the names. our limits:
front: 25 letters (have no idea how they're gonna fit that on.)
back: 12 letters
the principal checked ours, and names like emosexual (wtf? as if that's bad), fourplay, see my (i repeat, WTF?), it's bed time, want sum didn't pass. anything that was 'suggestive' or regarded sexuality didn't pass.
i wanted periodicmabel, but it was ONE DAMN LETTER TOO MUCH. so i got "TRAN'SGENDER". ahaha i'm gonna fully regret walking around with that on my back later. o well. funny for now XD

Tess653

HSC
i'm organising the jerseys for my school, but we have the teachers censoring the names. they didn't let one girl get 'blondie'. also, one group call themselves the food group, so they tried to get tfg on the end of all their names, which wasn't allowed either.

passion89

HSC
shoxgeneration said:
aaah thats pretty damn cool :)
can you WAIT TILL the album comes out??!?!! cos i cant =(
oh maaaaannnnn.......

Haha a fellow fan - yay! Album comes out may 8/9 - Dani california rocks! hehe :):)

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
passion89 said:
Haha a fellow fan - yay! Album comes out may 8/9 - Dani california rocks! hehe :):)
yeeeeww! but u do realise it doesnt come out till the 13th in the stores ie. JB HIFI - i went to ask to reserve a copy and they persisted that they'd have enough copies on the day and that the process was long and tedious *grr*

-->

oh btw <b>periodic-mabel</b>, i know who you are *winks* yeaaa thats right, you STILL havent replied to my last email ;] and wow YES, ppl from MY school weren't allowed emosexual n seemy etc as well .. how funny eh ;P

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
annieclassof06 said:
We designed out own - our school colours are green and gold.
We weren't allowed to have anything slightly funny or slightly sexual AT ALL because the year before us stuffed up.

So I got "Annie" - yay how original

the funniest in our year (the only funny one) was a boy with the last name Moore so he got "Moore or Less"...

I was in the school musical as the lead last year and many comment how like my character I really am ... I was gonna get "Miss Kitty" (no need to say it was a Western) but my year advisor thought it was too sexual

Have you ever noticed how hard it is to take a photo over your shoulder lol
Go to this link and see my pic of my jersey taken over my shoulder lol

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/asnodgr/jersy.jpg
i like that 06 .. beter than mine. lol

i'd post up pictures of my jersey but im too godamn lazy!!! O_O

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
i like that 06 .. beter than mine. lol

i'd post up pictures of my jersey but im too godamn lazy!!! O_O
take a pic on your fone and then transfer it !! :p

@annieclassof06: i love your o6 on your jersey. what school do you go to by the way? your jersey looks so familar to me.

karoooh

HSC
LOL

annieclassof06, you're back of the jersey kinda looks like mine! Except, our 06 has black lining around it and the back's black, not green.

abcd9146

HSC
whats so special about the '06'??? arent they all basically the same?? mine is exactly like that expect it doenst have the canterbury symbol... cos ours isnt canterbury...

also is our school the only school that got ourjerseys last year??? it seems alot of school havent even got their's yet... we got ours at the start of december last year...

periodic-mabel

HSC
yeah, i thought that all the 06s looked like that too..?
ahaha can't wait to ohso'maturely' prance infront of the juniors with my jersey. SUCK ON THA - PH34R TEH POWER. xD

and shoxgeneration - i swear YOU'RE the one who hasn't replied! YOU!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)