Jeremy Clarkson (1 Viewer)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well I was looking for a picture from the iceland episode of Jeremy Clarkson's Motorworld showing a 1000HP NoS drinking jeep drive up a vertical rock face for the pictures thread but I stumbled across this:

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/section/0,,12529,00.html

There is something about Clarkson's writing which I find quite appealing, enjoy.

Last edited:

SlipStream

HSC
He's a rarity - a motoring scribe who knows: a) how to write entertainingly, b) a lot about cars, and c) how to drive a car. You'll find in most magazines the writers only hold one of these qualitys - two at most.

See when the environmentalists gave him some pie to the face?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I like Top Gear though I don't think it airs here (?) which is unfortunate.

His generally anti-politically-correct stance on everything can irritate at times, though generally i agree with him...

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Jeremy Clarkson said:
Of course, those in charge of the Olympics will say that the Games give us a chance to show the world that London is a shining beacon of environmental responsibility . . . in the same way that London was a shining beacon of multiculturalism, right up to the moment when a small group of deranged Muslims started blowing themselves up on Tube trains.
holy shit this guy doesn't hold back. fucking hilarious! :D

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Yes the somewhat more cavalier attitude he has takes abit of getting used to, eg comparing 911 models to women (varying models expressed by varying bust sizes/augmentation)......

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i like him too ive seen some of his top gear stuff and read some of his reviews. i like his no hold back attitute and the element of comdey he uses in his reviews.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i'm watching it at uni but i don't have sound. it's still bloody brilliant though him taking on a tank. that was awesome!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I'd watch it at uni but i fear it would chew through my quota....

oh2sxc

HSC
jeremy clarkson did the race between the 04' Skyline GTR and the Mclaren F1, still my favourite vid to date

oh2sxc

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
do you have a link to that by any chance??
nah sorry mate I got it off bearshare along with the other 200 videos of cars on dynamometers

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
oh2sxc said:
jeremy clarkson did the race between the 04' Skyline GTR and the Mclaren F1, still my favourite vid to date
my favorite top gear ones are when they have the cars vs. other things...like the DB9 vs. the train, the ferrari 612 vs. the plane, Mercedes SLR vs. the boat and the range rover vs. the tank.

oh2sxc

HSC
yikes haven't seen that one ill have a look for it

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
WOAH TOP GEAR FANS =] ... Barely anyone I talk to watches it. It's a great show. Although I can't help but wonder if he's a tad biased towards european cars... but I liked it when he bought the SL55-

Any of you guys watch Brainiac? The guy from Top Gear is on it I think.. can't remember his name though ><

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)