Jb hi fi lol job interviews (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
ok one of my mates had a interview at jb hi fi I took him their because he needed a quick lift over their...the interview went for like 5 minutes lol the dude who was manager was just paying out all the workers...the interview was liek in the middle of the shop with the subs cranked...the dude looks at like 2 pages of the resume and my mate was hired LOL

I think im goign for a job at jb lol

frederica

phat
HSC
How do you get a job at jb hifi??

There's hardly any vacancies on their website. Do you know if your friend just walked in there and asked?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeah i wouldnt mind a job at a CD shop id be good at that lol

could make money on the side too

customer: 'hey man um im looking for the new Cam'Ron album'

me: 'that doesnt come out here for at least 2 weeks but *whispers* come back in here tommorow and ill give you a burnt copy of it for 5 bucks'

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Doesn't JB Hi-Fi sell a bunch of other stuff nowadays like digicams, car audio equipment, printers, tvs, etc..?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Cheapest prices, best brands, huge range of Hi-Fi, Widescreen TV's, Flatscreen TV's, Plasma TV's, LCD TV's, CRT TV's and Rear Projection TV's with optional Digital TV & HDTV. JB Hi-Fi also has the latest in Home Theatre, Portable Hi-Fi, Speakers, DVD's, DVD Recorders & DVD Players, CD's, CD Players, Car Sound & In-Car Entertainment , VCR's, Video & Digital Cameras, Printers & Ink, CDR's, CDRW's, DVD Music & Movies, Games (Nintendo, Playstation, Xbox), Tapes & Accessories all at convenient locations.
Quoted from http://www.jbhifi.com

They sure do not just a music store anymore and wouldn't be a bad job to have well done to the OP mate for landing the job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)