Jamie Oliver's Eat to Save Your Life (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Survival of the fittest! Nature intended it to be this way. Eat chicken. It's their fault they're weak. They should evolve. Nature will carry out what it intended.

Last edited:

YO!

Banned
HSC
Aplus said:
Survival of the fittest! Nature intended it to be this way. Eat chicken. It's their fault their weak. They should evolve. Nature will carry out what it intended.
lmao. stupid chickens! evolve god dammit!

In all seriousness though, I agree, chickens were put on this Earth to be eaten and that's what I shall do. People will be like :jaw: when they see the suffocation of the chicks, but then you'll see them lining up at their local KFC to buy chicken the next day.

It's all nice and shit to say "OMG!! They're little baby chicks! they're so cute! I can't believe that fuckwit Jamie Oliver killed them!", but in all reality, that's life. Deal with it.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
bawd said:
Touche.

I am trying (and failing) miserably at my attempt to become a vegetarian, because I can't cook and my mum puts meat in everything.
Then tell your mum to make you a separate dish or learn to cook yourself. Simple :).

bawd

HSC
Aplus said:
Survival of the fittest! Nature intended it to be this way. Eat chicken. It's their fault their weak. They should evolve. Nature will carry out what it intended.

THEY'RE.

I'm being pedantic, but it doesn't matter. It's good for you.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
bawd said:

THEY'RE.

I'm being pedantic, but it doesn't matter. It's good for you.
It was a typo, considering that you said, "It's good for you," suggesting your belief that the mistake was deliberate on my part, I just couldn't resist clearing up that it was a typo.

Last edited:

bawd

HSC
Aplus said:
It was a typo, considering that you said, "It's good for you," suggesting your belief that the mistake was dileberate on my part, I just couldn't resist clearing up that it was a typo.
That's not on purpose too, is it?

Besides, it's stupid not to want to be corrected, and it's a bad habit I just have. :)

draliz

HSC
I thought I was going to be sick while wtaching "Eat To Save Your Life", especially when the German doctor cut up the 25 stone man. I so don't want to end up like that!

bawd

HSC
draliz said:
I thought I was going to be sick while wtaching "Eat To Save Your Life", especially when the German doctor cut up the 25 stone man. I so don't want to end up like that!
Good for you. :)

I think that 25 stone man was a bit of an exaggerated example of what might happen though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)