Jackass (1 Viewer)

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
Yeah some parts of that movie were funny, others weren't.
For example, I laughed at the Rent-a-car derby, and the golf course part with the horn.
However, I didn't find amusing the part where he stuck a toy car up his arse, that wasn't right.

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by dudditz
golf course part with the horn.
dude that was the funnniest thing in the movie by far.....i could not stop laughing, yeh the toy car was un-called for. *shudders*

Twintip

I've seen all 4 CKY's, they're fucked! :D

As for your own Jackass stuff, I did a bit of freestyle walking and land-skiing (old pair of skis, getting towed around and shit). :D A friend of mine tried to skateboard off the roof of our local footy clubhouse and land on the hill behind it - he landed about 2m from the board and broke his arm. He's only just come out of plaster. The best bit is, it's all on film. :p

Has anyone seen the "making of the movie" special? Apparently Johnny Knoxville spent 3 weeks in hospital after the golf-buggy stack.

Rahul

Dead Member
CKY is extreme!!!! the guy running after eating 18 tablets of laxatives is well....:p

i have only watched 3 so far, should be getting 1,2 and 4 soon, so i'll be able to make a better judgement then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)