Jackass (1 Viewer)

mullet

Anyone else watch it ?

I LOVE it ! I laugh my ass off watching it - it is the funniest thing ever !

How about that poo diaper !!!

Anyone seen the movie ?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yea i saw it

some stuff they did was pretty funny but some was just crap
the best was the guy walking into the store to take a dump on their prototype toilet :p

mullet

Originally posted by Asquithian
i dont really wanna watch it...i dont really find people gettting hurt funny... or am just a 18 year old who thinks like a 40 year old...bah
But when people are stupid enough to purposely try to hurt themselves , it's pretty funny ... I'd say they want you to laugh .

Something else I just remembered - when Johnny Knoxville pisses on the mattress in the bed shop then mops it up and squeezes out the towel , and then shakes the managers hand !?!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Fair enough that some people like it and some people don't, but I hate it when people say its so 'immature' to try and make themselves sound all high and mighty and mature. Ive noticed that a lot with ppl I know

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hmmm dont recall when knoxville did that
ill have to watch it again later :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i remember watchin an episode on tv it was gross..

one guy was eating all these umm stuff laid out on a table... tomatoes, pizza, cheese, youghurt, bread, pinneapple.. and there was heaps more...

then u see him vomit it all out into a saucepan and then he cooked it.. then he ate it again!! :eek:

it was gross... it was the first 5 minutes i watched of that show... and im never going to watch it again...

professor

i watched that part! J.Knoxville and the camera man were all wearing those toxic clothing and a gas mask coz they knew the outcome will smell horrible!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
i just dont find people hurting themselves or putting other people in danger funny ????!!! im not being high and mighty!
That wasn't directed at you!!!!

SaveFerris

I always swore I would never stoop so low as to waste $10 on seeing the movie, but Thursday was my day off from uni and a friend and I had nothing better to do so we went along to see it...well...I can't say I enjoyed it but it did have one element that made it watchable: Johnny Knoxville. That man is hot!

Their stunts are basically in two categories: stupid stuff and disgusting stuff. Stupid stuff: running shopping trolleys into curbs. Disgusting stuff: the guy who peed on snow and then ate it, followed by his graphic vomiting. Now THAT made me feel ill.

Twintip

Originally posted by bookboy18
Two words

Americanised Crap
Three words:

Funny Americanised Crap.

Most of us are drawn to the first word. They are all deadshits, but the entertainment value is certainly there for many of us. :D

I made a thread about Jackass on the Philosophy Distinction Course forums and they deleted it. :lol:

Rahul

Dead Member
has anyone had any ideas for making their own jackass movies wid frends....maybe not so grose, but following the same kinda guidelines

Supaneo

I went to see the movie yesterday saturday night...

The cinema was about half-packed by the start of the movie
and kept on coming...

I found the movie to be the funniest movie in a while..
from my perspective

It gave me higher self-esteem knowing there are people stupider than me out there ahhahahah

But Man you have to give them credit... There idea is not bad...

and when you get 2.06million in Australia for the first week might i say topping the charts

then these guys earned every dollar they injure themselves...

cuddos

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
im absolutely crazy about jackass its the best show ever. i didnt watch the movie in the cinema but just downloaded it a couple of months b4 it opened here. but they are very crude with one of them craping in a display toilet in a plumbing store, pure hilarity. disgusting but still hilarious:D

GJ_JOE

blood brother
does anyone know why jackass as well as the osbournes haven't been on for the past two weeks or so now?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by GJ_JOE
does anyone know why jackass as well as the osbournes haven't been on for the past two weeks or so now?
not sure it seems they want to finish off the guardian and law and order while viewership is high. i think they will show it a little later but ill call ch ten bout this tomz. not happy jan!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)