I've got 20 days till my trial... (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
yea ik i was just crying over the structure over it but i hate it when they give so much space for small marks and little space for a q with a lot of marks
fr writing so much only to see that the criteria asked for sum completely diff 💀

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
nah esp them 7 markers that have half a page of writing space mf how am i supposed to get the marks in 5 lines 💀
bruh wdym five lines - I open up the page and see the entire thing filled with lines and can't be asked to even bullet point a response 😭

it's always so intimidating to do 7 and 8 markers - honestly anything above 6 is scary

nsw..wollongong

HSC
bruh wdym five lines - I open up the page and see the entire thing filled with lines and can't be asked to even bullet point a response 😭

it's always so intimidating to do 7 and 8 markers - honestly anything above 6 is scary
literally bio is more english than it is science

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
guys btw make sure to learn the working scientifically pls esp when they ask u to evaluate studies

like validity isnt just about variables controlled which is literally what i thought it was. its also measurements like if it act measures what ur trying to measure and stuff like that. i learnt that way to late and i got absolutey wrecked. like if u get good at this section u will do way better im so pissed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)