I've got 20 days till my trial... (1 Viewer)

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
... but I haven't made proper, concise study notes. I've only got school;s chicken scratch. Then again, I am doing biology as an accelerated subject as a year 11 and hence have trials for that only. The stuff we are being tested on is mod 5 and 7 and up to IQ 1 in mod 6.

Should I make notes? Should I not make notes? Will writing out everything from step one take waaay too much time or is it pivotal that I actually do?

thanks,
yellowhighlighterr

carrotsss

HSC
damn that’s so early

tbh I don’t understand the whole idea of making notes just so that you have them, like realistically you can just as easily go to your textbook or other people notes. imo the purpose of writing notes should instead be to actually learn stuff - if it’s the best way for you to learn stuff (I don’t do biology so I can’t really comment) then go ahead, write the notes. But if you would benefit more marks-wise from doing past trial papers etc. then you’re better off doing that

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
... but I haven't made proper, concise study notes. I've only got school;s chicken scratch. Then again, I am doing biology as an accelerated subject as a year 11 and hence have trials for that only. The stuff we are being tested on is mod 5 and 7 and up to IQ 1 in mod 6.

Should I make notes? Should I not make notes? Will writing out everything from step one take waaay too much time or is it pivotal that I actually do?

thanks,
yellowhighlighterr
wtf how r u only being tested on 2 and a bit modules
u should have finished like the 3 modules by. now

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC

thanks,
yellowhighlighterr
My teacher has some premade mindmaps (one per mod) that I can dm you if you'd like. I've found that going through them and just writing as much as I can think of per section per module really helps fill the gaps. I guess that way you won't be writing up all the notes yourself, plus you can visually see where all your gaps are.

Btw - good job on accelerating, and good luck for your trials <3

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
My teacher has some premade mindmaps (one per mod) that I can dm you if you'd like. I've found that going through them and just writing as much as I can think of per section per module really helps fill the gaps. I guess that way you won't be writing up all the notes yourself, plus you can visually see where all your gaps are.

Btw - good job on accelerating, and good luck for your trials <3
Yeah, I think that'd b gr8
thanks so much <3

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
why tf did you guys do your trials so early lol - our bio trial is 9th august
ikrrrrrr its a stupid thing that my school does
we were literally all so salty about it
but we were only tested on mods 5 and 7 and like the first bit on mutations for 6, so thats good ig..?
but yeah student opinion>>>>>management

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Yeah, I think that'd b gr8
thanks so much <3
I put it up as a resource on BoS under Biology>General

Here are the links <3

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
I put it up as a resource on BoS under Biology>General

Here are the links <3
wow this is actually so helpful
thank you so much!

nsw..wollongong

HSC
ikrrrrrr its a stupid thing that my school does
we were literally all so salty about it
but we were only tested on mods 5 and 7 and like the first bit on mutations for 6, so thats good ig..?
but yeah student opinion>>>>>management
WHERE DID MOD 8 GO????? THATS A HUGE CHUNK BRO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)