Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Why do I hate Islam?

Is it:

A) 1,400 of violent oppression of other peoples and ongoing oppression of religious and sexual minorities

or

B) yOu WeRe BuLliEd
mate you can disagree with Islam but you shit on the religion so hard

there are secular people** and non muslims on this site who don't hate on Islam as viciously as you do, it's so embarrassing you're like a child

stressedadfff

HSC
No I just don't want to get arrested for beating up a weak little loser

But thanks for admitting that arabs fight like women by scratching
Like women? Mysogynistic bitch. You’re fucking 5’ you’d flinch to a high five

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I don’t even need to press on that link to know it’s fake, I’m a Muslim and I’m telling you that Islam and Muhammad (saw) promote the tolerance of other religions. (If they didn’t, there are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world- do you think you would stand a chance? Hell no).

Didn’t high school teach you to not use wiki for school stuff, now consider for religious matters. You seem like a fool and it’s so frustrating.
It's literally a list of direct quotes from Islamic scripture

The reason you won't click on it is because it contradicts your ideology, so you mindlessly deny it

Its all just direct quotes from your religious texts. There's nothing fake about it. You're just denying reality.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

The reason you won't click on it is because it contradicts your ideology, so you mindlessly deny it

Its all just direct quotes from your religious texts. There's nothing fake about it. You're just denying reality.
you can't just take verses from the Qur'an and interpret them without context, which is what you always do

stressedadfff

HSC
Being called misogynistic by people whose religion throws women in jail for being the victims of rape lmao
Actually, you can get your hand cut off for being a rapist babe not a few years of jail for taking a women’s divinity. That is JUSTICE, under shariah.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
To suggest that Palestine will cease to exist also implies support of a genocide though...
I never said I support it. I'm just stating a fact. Whereas, the person in question explicitly said they want a race of people not to exist any more.

And I never said all palestinian people are going to die.

stressedadfff

HSC
I never said I support it. I'm just stating a fact. Whereas, the person in question explicitly said they want a race of people not to exist any more.

And I never said all palestinian people are going to die.
So if it ceases to exist... educate your fucking 12yo self

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Palestine being free is a promise Allah has promised us.
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

looks like allah isn't saying true to his promise

its weird that allah hasn't done anything to stop muslim countries being so poor and backward.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad

Im not freakikg denying anything- I know my religion and I’ve read Quran and countless Hadiths. I don’t need you and wiki to teach me anything.

stressedadfff

HSC

its weird that allah hasn't done anything to stop muslim countries being so poor and backward.
Babe the wealthiest country in the world is Qatar is that yt?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
So if it ceases to exist... educate your fucking 12yo self
then palestinians will ether be living under israeli rule of in other countries

Is Israel wanted to kill all palestinians, they could literally do it tomorrow without effort

Is palestinians could kill all jews, they would, but they can't.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Politically speaking, the eventuality in which the state of Palestine ceases to exist is not a likely outcome, at least not in the near future.

With Assad's victory in the elections, that's just not going to happen.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad

You’ll see that mate - and in regards to your second statement, we also consider such hardship to be a test from God. They’re also not backward either- you’re the only one with a backward mind.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Im not freakikg denying anything- I know my religion and I’ve read Quran and countless Hadiths. I don’t need you and wiki to teach me anything.
O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. They swear by Allah that they said nothing (wrong), yet they did say the word of disbelief, and did disbelieve after their Surrender (to Allah). And they purposed that which they could not attain, and they sought revenge only that Allah by His messenger should enrich them of His bounty. If they repent it will be better for them; and if they turn away, Allah will afflict them with a painful doom in the world and the Hereafter, and they have no protecting friend nor helper in the earth. - Qur'an 9:73-74

Where's the fake part?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You’ll see that mate - and in regards to your second statement, we also consider such hardship to be a test from God. They’re also not backward either- you’re the only one with a backward mind.
Whipping and imprisoning women for being the victims of rape is the most backward thing I can think of.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. They swear by Allah that they said nothing (wrong), yet they did say the word of disbelief, and did disbelieve after their Surrender (to Allah). And they purposed that which they could not attain, and they sought revenge only that Allah by His messenger should enrich them of His bounty. If they repent it will be better for them; and if they turn away, Allah will afflict them with a painful doom in the world and the Hereafter, and they have no protecting friend nor helper in the earth. - Qur'an 9:73-74

Where's the fake part?
what's your issue with this verse?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Babe the wealthiest country in the world is Qatar is that yt?
So the only time muslims can be wealthy is when they're born with a mountain of oil under their arses and use western technology to produce it.

And what have Qatar done with their wealth? Create a backward society where they throw homosexuals in prison.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Whipping and imprisoning women for being the victims of rape is the most backward thing I can think of.
Who the hell does that?? THAT IS NOT ISLAM. You’re so annoying my God, you take ONE thing which isn’t even a true representation of Islam or Muslims themselves. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)