Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
It is, my religion doesn’t endorse homosexuality so neither do I. I have three gay friends and none of them have any problems with me not embracing their sexuality they accept that our moral beliefs collide but that doesn’t stop us from coexisting. Two are my closest friends idk why they haven’t abandoned me for my religious beliefs?
So you support homosexuals being imprisoned or executed for their sexuality? And you want to claim that Islam isn't a barbaric religion?

stressedadfff

HSC
So you support homosexuals being imprisoned or executed for their sexuality? And you want to claim that Islam isn't a barbaric religion?
Idk I haven’t executed any of my friends yet, I’ll let you know if they consent tho!

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
So you admit that Islam oppresses gays?
Islam doesn't promote the oppression of gay people or anyone, it simply doesn't support the notion of homosexuality

you're talking about countries that have an issue with their government and culture, if you oppress someone without reason you're going against Islam

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
It warms my heart knowing that Israel is teaching a lesson to so many homophobic, anti-semitic muslims :inlove::inlove:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Islam doesn't promote the oppression of gay people or anyone, it simply doesn't support the notion of homosexuality

you're talking about countries that have an issue with their government and culture, if you oppress someone without reason you're going against Islam
So a MAJORITY of muslims and muslim countries are against Islam?

No, the reality is that Islam is thoroughly homophobic: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Homosexuality

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You’re so cute when you try to prove yourself right but can’t 🦁
A majority of muslim countries oppress gays. You think this doesn't matter because you personally havent murdered your gay friends.

Muslim countries that don't believe in human rights arent entitled to human rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)