Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

nagiha

HSC
[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']Israel claims it left Gaza in 2005, which ultimately means Gaza is an independent state, with its own elected government, why then can it not import arms and arm itself if it wants to? If it can not, then how is it independent? And if it is not independent, then isn't Israel using tanks and air strikes against its own citizens (or the citizens of a state that it has effective control over?) [/FONT]

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
If it can have arms, then surely when Gaza/Hamas fire rockets at Israel that is a declaration of war. If it can't, then they are stopping Hamas from arming themselves. Either way your point is dumb.

- L -

HSC
nagiha said:
[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']Israel claims it left Gaza in 2005, which ultimately means Gaza is an independent state, with its own elected government, why then can it not import arms and arm itself if it wants to? If it can not, then how is it independent? And if it is not independent, then isn't Israel using tanks and air strikes against its own citizens (or the citizens of a state that it has effective control over?) [/font]
If thats the case, Gaza has pretty much declared war on Israel and Israel is striking back and as the winning side they can choose what they want to do with Gaza , ie block weapons from going in

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
They attacked a UN building with white phosphorous shells. And they also bombed a hospital both in the same day.

What's more is they're amassing soldiers along the Lebanese border. I suspect I might be right when I assumed that if Lebanon did not open a second front they would instigate it in order to trigger a larger conflict.

@Riet
You're a retard stop trolling. Somebody might actually take you seriously.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
- L - said:
If thats the case, Gaza has pretty much declared war on Israel and Israel is striking back and as the winning side they can choose what they want to do with Gaza , ie block weapons from going in
If only every debate can be opened up with verifiable facts.

Facts:
When Israel withdrew from Gaza in August of 2005, they immediately began controlling the borders of the territory, and began systematically closing the crossing points between Israel and Gaza. They also controlled the waters and then also exerted influence over the Egyptian-Gaza border.

After taking almost full control over what enters and leaves Gaza, they began placing restrictions. Firstly on fuel needed to power generators, that was classified as an "unneccessary luxury" and then on food, and medicine. They also attempted to control the movement of people, family, humanitarian relief and more. They strangled Gaza.

Hamas was elected some 18 months ago and Israel used that as an excuse to intensify the blockade on Gaza after which fire was exchanged between the two entities. Bare in mind, Israel's fire power is of a much higher caliber, and the people of Gaza who were locked in Israel's concentration camp have a justification for asking for an end to the siege.

Eventually it progressed to a point where it looked as though it would escalate to what we have today so a ceasefire was signed. During that 6 month ceasefire, Hamas honoured their agreement and didn't fire any rockets even though Israel launched an attack on Gaza. Israel continued it's blockade creating a massive humanitarian crisis which was being condemened by human rights groups and other spectators, but it hadn't broken into the mainstream news. Gaza looked as though it would die from hunger and disease, and so when the ceasefire ended Israel asked if Hamas would like for it to be renewed.

Hamas respectfully declined. And by that I mean they said "Hell no." They could either die of hunger and disease or make a stand. And so they chose to do the latter. Israel has as a result slaughtered and maimed thousands of innocent Palestinians. And killed more than 300 little children.

Israel must be stopped before it murders all the people of Gaza.

m00

HSC
Human Rights Watch has accused Israel of firing phosphorous shells and warned of the possibilities of extreme fire and civilian injuries. The chemical is suspected in the cases of 10 burn victims who had skin peeling off their faces and bodies.

White phosphorus is not considered a chemical weapon.
so Israel says that its abiding to the rule's of its usage yet there have been many victims of the chemical?

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
m00 said:
so Israel says that its abiding to the rule's of its usage yet there have been many victims of the chemical?
1. Israel needs to provide cover for advancing infantry.
2. Israel uses white phosphorus to create smoke screen
3. Gazans get in the way of the phosphrus used to create a smoke screen
4. ??????
5. Profit.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
John Oliver said:
You. Know. Nothing. About. Weaponry:

ICRC: Israel's use of white phosphorus not illegal - Yahoo! News

ICRC = RED CROSS.

IS THE RED CROSS CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS TOO? PRETTY SURE CROSSES ARE ABOUT JESUS JUST SAYING

OMG JESUS WAS A JEW

JOIN THE DOTS

JOIN THE DOTS
Illegal or not, it's still a pretty cuntish move from Israel, like pretty much everything they've done in the past month or so.

but if its legal its all cool, amirite?

*bombs preschool*

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
sam04u said:
They attacked a UN building with white phosphorous shells. And they also bombed a hospital both in the same day.

What's more is they're amassing soldiers along the Lebanese border. I suspect I might be right when I assumed that if Lebanon did not open a second front they would instigate it in order to trigger a larger conflict.

@Riet
You're a retard stop trolling. Somebody might actually take you seriously.
Why? My Point is fair
nagiha said:
Israel claims it left Gaza in 2005, which ultimately means Gaza is an independent state, with its own elected government, why then can it not import arms and arm itself if it wants to? If it can not, then how is it independent? And if it is not independent, then isn't Israel using tanks and air strikes against its own citizens (or the citizens of a state that it has effective control over?)
If Gaza is an independant state then attacking Israel is an act of war. If it's not then Hamas doesn't have a right to arm itself.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
m00 said:
doesn't say if they're chemical burns or from the temperature. Guess what, bombs have CHEMICALS in them too.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
If Gaza is an independant state then attacking Israel is an act of war. If it's not then Hamas doesn't have a right to arm itself.
Of course it does. Stop being a dick.

if anything, Israel doesn't have a right to arm itself because it sucks bottom lol

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Ben Netanyahu said:
Of course it does. Stop being a dick.

if anything, Israel doesn't have a right to arm itself because it sucks bottom lol
nah it makes them terrorists u ranga. stop being a chode

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
lol i only just read about the 6 day war and yom kippur war for the first time. in conclusion, egypt, jordan, iraq and syria are fucking shit. As if you would attack with a couple hundred thousand men and lose 21000 and only kill 800 jews?

aki117

HSC
In 20 days 1105 Palestinians killed by Israel including 346 children & 105 women, 5150 injured

the amount of children+women+the innocent non hamas men is at least 50%, meaning that israel is so not even considering civilian costs. The amount of people killed is huge, i just dont get why people still support israel, when they are practically practicing an act of genocide. They kill 500+ civilians because wht 1 or 2 israelis got killed. Please, israel was never meant to be there, and now they are just rampaging, dont think ill ever change my view of israel now. For those israel supporters, who dont even show a little bit of emotion for those who died, and who happily, and with all rudeness and cruelty wish for israel to kill more people, no to even wipe other countries out, i say hey, look who is violent now, your whole estate is based on terrorism. As for your dream, it will never happen, we will eventually regain our strength, and crush you.

good day.

HSC
Israel is seriously fucked up.

Why would anyone bomb a graveyard? seriously, it's not like the dead are rising to help Hamas. Friggin' idiots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)