Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
You don't know what systematic means. Airstrikes are not how genocides are commited. You know nothing and are spouting retarded bullshit. Regardless of where you stand on this, comparing it to a genocide is completely moronic and cheapens the severity of the condemnation which actual genocides such as those in rwanda, darfur and west papua should receive. Why would Israel wait 60 years to do this? Why only Gaza and not the West Bank?

Zionist

HSC
Two residents of the area who spoke with The Associated Press by telephone said they saw a small group of militants firing mortar rounds from a street near the school. They spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal. Gunness said 1,300 people were taking shelter from the shelling at the school.

Associated Press

Now the Palestinians themselves confirmed the presence of Hamas terrorist near the UN School and the use of civilians as human shield. :bomb: I knew from the beginning that IDF is always right, unlike coward arabs terrorists who use babies as human shield.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Are you really trying to justify the bombing of the UN school? The correct action was to bomb the shit out of the school? seriously?!

Edit: I wonder whos troll account you are..

Last edited:

Zionist

HSC
Rageeb said:
Are you really trying to justify the bombing of the UN school? The correct action was to bomb the shit out of the school? seriously?!

Edit: I wonder whos troll account you are..
Yes if the target is the terrorists who fired the mortar, they should bomb anywhere.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Congrats to them for missing the target and hitting the school.
lulz, 43 dead, collateral damage guiz!

Update:
697 Palestinian deaths total and 3087 Injured. Ceasefire for all of Gaza though so hopefully things start getting better for civilians on both sides now.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Rageeb said:

Update:
697 Palestinian deaths total and 3087 Injured. Ceasefire for all of Gaza though so hopefully things start getting better for civilians on both sides now.
They didn't miss the target, stupid.

It was just unfortunate that Hamas uses schools and civilian hot spots as shields for their militants. If anybody has the blood of Palestinian children on their hands, it's Hamas.

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
I also heard that a rocket was fired at a fruit stand. Apparently Hamas was hiding weapons in apples and oranges.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
It wouldn't suprise me if those sand niggers had resorted to orange guns, so advanced is their military prowess.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Nebs you hold no credibility when you declare that I have a big nose and beard filled with pork. The joys of Israeli citizenship is that you can disprove of their policies or practises, as has been done by countless Jews and Arabs alike in soverign Israel.

I would like to know if residents of Gaza can do the same against Hamas? Or will they end up being thrown off of roof tops?

You are the most vile of anti-Semites I know guided by your own naivity. And don't write back that it's a joke - because it's not funny.

m00

HSC
"Collateral damage is the damage and destruction of targets or personnel not considered as lawful military targets. For instance, accidental bombing of civilian population or medical facilities."
From Collateral Damage - Glossary Definition - Army Technology

clearly there is no justification for the bombing of the U.N school. if you are aware of civilians being in the school and bomb and massacre all of them, you DON'T CALL IT COLLATERAL DAMAGE, ("ACCIDENTAL bombing of civilian population"). In no way, shape or form was the school a lawful military target, it was obvious that there were civilians there (its a U.N facility for gods sake!) and as of yet there is no evidence of hamas militants using the school as a military compound.

this is similar to what happened when Israel bombed a U.N compound in Qana in Lebanon, this is better known as the Qana massacre (where additionally, 4 U.N officers were injured and atleast 100 civilians died and another 100 injured)
as you can see this is not an isolated incident and Israel will continue its parade of terror.
and so, we can conclude that Israel has one fucked up, sick 'defence' force

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah i know, i fully support israel in their war of terror

Zionist

HSC
Rageeb said:

Update:
Yeah we knew that you arabs are happy when civilians are killed as they are being used as human shields by terrorists you supported, that way you can have a big procession , chanting and dancing. Thats a party for you after all :snowman:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Zionist said:
Yeah we knew that you arabs are happy when civilians are killed as they are being used as human shields by terrorists you supported, that way you can have a big procession , chanting and dancing. Thats a party for you after all :snowman:
Zionist = banco55

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)