• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (2 Viewers)

dumarab

HSC
Zionist said:
They are busy killing Hamas terrorists.

IF something was taken away from you, would you fight to take it back??? or just be a pussy and let the person who took it away have it?

Again, you were given a chance to have almost half of the land you rejected and now you want that half back? LOL!

And Golan Heights was seized from Syria by Israel in wars started by Syria. OOPs they lost the war and they lost the lands. :speechless:
THE SIX DAY WAR WAS STARTED BY ISRAEL YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! GO LOOK IT UP IN ANY RESOURCE??? HONESTLY DON'T JUST LISTEN TO YOUR DAD

see what i mean Zionist you fucked up kid??? Israel wont stop until they have there promised land? From the Nile to the euphrates?

When Iraq and Iran had a pointless 8 year war. Iraq got acouple of 100 kilometers into the iranian boarders, but they gave it back, because it is not there land. But Israel on the other hand WANTS EVERYTHING

dumarab

HSC
Zionist said:
Nah, its egypt that blockade red sea from israel and moved its troops to Sinai, expelling UN peace keepers then Israel strike back! :chainsaw:
are you dum the Sinai Peninsula is Egyptian land? they had a right to do that? seriously your stupid?

It closed of the Straits of Tiran (which is also boviously Egyptian land to all israeli planes) that pissed of israel so what the hell lets bomb them

dumarab

HSC
no More Blood For Oil

no More Blood For Land

These Unethical Acts Must Be Stopped, They Are Both Primitive And Unethical And Could Cause A World War If ContinueD

anonomis

HSC
dumarab said:
Firstly i do not represent the arabs of the 50s and 60s.

Secondly i would like to quote you as a zionist jew

"before we rained down another 100,000 tons of bombs over you again"
See ladies and gentlmen, this is the representation and views of jews.

Thirdly i myself didn't start any wars. This conflict came when the UK gave land that was settled by the PALESTINIAN people, to Jews. These people have accepted that there land has been stolen, however the ignorant Zionist want more, they want it all so they fire up a terorist group and off they go. Zionist wont be happy until they have there promised land, that is the land between the Nile and the Euphrates Rivers. That is killing about 1 billion people, and they wont rest until they do it.

Another thing that's not shown by the media is the state that israel has put the minority groups of the Palestian people (the Christians). These people are the ones that are suffering the most, and Israel knows it. But will it stop? NO! because they are a country of hate anger and war. They are Fundamentalist Jewish Terorists equivilant to the Fundamentalist Islamic Terorists

I think this is the dumbest comment I have ever read!
a) Zionist is, I have to agree, quite insane at what he says and I can assure you that 99% of jews do not run around praising the actions of Israel against Gaza and the Palestinians. The 1% who do so are just idiots.
b) Zionists are not terrorists!!!! hahahaha thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard!!! A zionist is a jew who is passionate about the state of israel and its prosperity as a jewish state, who stands proud to be israeli and supports the state of israel. I regret to say that those jews who make all jews look blood-thirsty and ignorant of what is going on in the middle east like to call themselves zionists. But i can assure you that no zionist/israeli/jew will strap a belt of dynamite to their chests, walk into a cafe or restaurant or night club and blow themselves up, or send their children to do so.
c) and ill have you know that what the media isnt showing is the fatalaties of the hamas terriorist organisation! they are too busy hushing up all israeli fatalaties and pushing the blame on just israel.

BOTH COUNTRIES ARE AT FUCKING FAULT SO EVERYONE GET THAT INTO YOUR FAT, RACIST AND IGNORANT BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumarab

HSC
anonomis said:
I think this is the dumbest comment I have ever read!
a) Zionist is, I have to agree, quite insane at what he says and I can assure you that 99% of jews do not run around praising the actions of Israel against Gaza and the Palestinians. The 1% who do so are just idiots.
b) Zionists are not terrorists!!!! hahahaha thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard!!! A zionist is a jew who is passionate about the state of israel and its prosperity as a jewish state, who stands proud to be israeli and supports the state of israel. I regret to say that those jews who make all jews look blood-thirsty and ignorant of what is going on in the middle east like to call themselves zionists. But i can assure you that no zionist/israeli/jew will strap a belt of dynamite to their chests, walk into a cafe or restaurant or night club and blow themselves up, or send their children to do so.
c) and ill have you know that what the media isnt showing is the fatalaties of the hamas terriorist organisation! they are too busy hushing up all israeli fatalaties and pushing the blame on just israel.

BOTH COUNTRIES ARE AT FUCKING FAULT SO EVERYONE GET THAT INTO YOUR FAT, RACIST AND IGNORANT BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is it dum??

It is a fundamentalist religious act? to argue the point that it isnt truely shows how you are bubble rapped from the world.

It is a religious believe the from the Nile to the Euphrates is promised land? and this is what israel is fighting for? Their "religious" Promised land?

if that is not fundamentalist i don't know what is?

anonomis

HSC
dumarab said:
How is it dum??

It is a fundamentalist religious act? to argue the point that it isnt truely shows how you are bubble rapped from the world.

It is a religious believe the from the Nile to the Euphrates is promised land? and this is what israel is fighting for? Their "religious" Promised land?

Zionists aren't terrorists!!!! they dont walk around with bombs on their backs and blow up people on buses or in hotels!! Yes they may be very radical in their beliefs and occasionally are extreme when it comes to israel as a jewish-only state, but they are not stupid enough to blow themselves up like the dozens of arab terrorist groups currently doing so.

Jessica14

HSC
So as many of you know now, a ceasefire between both parties was agreed to between the hours of 1100 and 1400 zulu to allow humanitarian aid to pass through into Gaza. Well....

AJGaza/Twitter said:
AJGaza Shelling heard in #Gaza during Israel's three hour ceasefire to allow Palestinians access to aid, Al Jazeera's Sherine Tadros reports. 4 minutes ago from web

Zionist

HSC
dumarab said:
are you dum the Sinai Peninsula is Egyptian land? they had a right to do that? seriously your stupid?

It closed of the Straits of Tiran (which is also boviously Egyptian land to all israeli planes) that pissed of israel so what the hell lets bomb them
No, they dont have the right, they were violating UN ceasefire of 1956 war, and closing strait of Tiran is also a violation of Freedom of international waters. for your information, Red Sea isnt Egyptian sea.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
lol also apparently george is seriously considering pardoning some solider who murderd an unarmed iraqi and tried to cover it up.

MORAL HIGH GROUND
He'll be gone soon

The Texans are calling you know, they want their village idiot back.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
Retard alert.
I personally do think that its a genocide.

the Israeli President Shimon Peres rejected calls for a ceasefire, but said his country did not intend to re-occupy Gaza or crush Hamas.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israeli forces split Gaza in two

This means that they're out their to deliberately, and to systematically kill as many civilians as they can so that they can "teach hamas a lesson" They've got it all planned out.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Hamas aren't a racial, ethnic or religious group, they are a terrorist organization.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
I think these countries need to be criticised for being in close proximity to a massive humanitarian crisis as well as one of the most evil states in existence, and yet continuing to do nothing. If New Zealand was acting the way Israel does, I would expect Australia to step in and do something. And yet Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and even openly anti-Israel countries like Syria and Iran sit there and do nothing about these tyrants. It's unacceptable.
qft! My thoughts exactly.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Riet said:
Hamas aren't a racial, ethnic or religious group, they are a terrorist organization.
Um wth? Are you replying to me? because if you are it has nothing to do with what i posted :uhoh:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Iron said:
Bullshit post. Palestine is exhausted imo. I believe that they are just about broken and practically friendless. The regection of peaceful negotiations is clearly more the fault of Palestinian vanity and lust for vengance, not the Israeli quest for security. The violence is on their head
But you cant blame them though, hey. During this blow by israel on Gaza many kids have been orphned, many people have lost thier loved ones, many have been widowed, and many, many people have become disabled...ALL INNOCENT. you cant blame them for wanting revenge for what happened to them. Many palestinian children are living in grief, which will stay with them for a very long time.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Riet said:
They aren't just attacking Hamas. They are attacking innocent civillians and the UN Aid camps. You know, because the UN is hiding weapons for Hamas. Or perhaps they are letting Hamas launch rockets off their medical centers and schools. Do I think this is the next holocaust though? hell no LOL. Genocide? Hmm.. maybe.. :S

Jessica14 said:
So as many of you know now, a ceasefire between both parties was agreed to between the hours of 1100 and 1400 zulu to allow humanitarian aid to pass through into Gaza. Well....
eh? really? Well this is good news if it's true. Why are they allowing humanitarian aid through? Aren't they scared it's going to help arm Hamas? That was their stance with aid so far lol. Oh that and "there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza" :spin:.

Edit:
Thought I'd add the links to Israel's stance that "there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza". Yes kids, they are serious.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=100269

"Israeli leaders have maintained that there is no humanitarian crisis for the Palestinians living in the densely populated territory."

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2009/01/mil-090101-voa02.htm

"Israel's foreign minister says there is no humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip, despite international concerns about a rising civilian death toll."

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2009/01/20091115532645312.html

"Israel's foreign ministry quoted Livni as having said in a statement during a trip to Paris that "there is no humanitarian crisis in the [Gaza] Strip, and therefore there is no need for a humanitarian truce.""

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2009/01/05/no-humanitarian-crisis-in-gaza/

^ That last site has a really good picture on it, check it out if you have the chance:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_a-Su2SAnG...dxVTn_J9GQ/s1600-h/Gaza%20Massacre%202009.jpg

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
MaNiElla said:
Um wth? Are you replying to me? because if you are it has nothing to do with what i posted :uhoh:
you said you personally thought it was a genocide. It's not.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Riet said:
you said you personally thought it was a genocide. It's not.
*sigh* did you even read my whole post Riet.

I said that it is a genocide because the israeli prime minister was quoted saying that he isnt planning on targetting hamas, and that he doesnt intend on crushing them. Which obviously means that he is targetting the civilians (since obviously there are more civilian deaths, then hamas fighters), which in turn makes the whole thing a systematic, sought-out plan. Therefore, in conclusion, it is a genocide and you'd be beyond stupid to think otherwise.

Hope this gets through to your brain.

Regards.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
They aren't just attacking Hamas. They are attacking innocent civillians and the UN Aid camps. You know, because the UN is hiding weapons for Hamas. Or perhaps they are letting Hamas launch rockets off their medical centers and schools. Do I think this is the next holocaust though? hell no LOL. Genocide? Hmm.. maybe.. :S

eh? really? Well this is good news if it's true. Why are they allowing humanitarian aid through? Aren't they scared it's going to help arm Hamas? That was their stance with aid so far lol. Oh that and "there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza" :spin:.

Edit:
Thought I'd add the links to Israel's stance that "there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza". Yes kids, they are serious.

UN: Gaza Humanitarian Crisis Is Worsening: UN: Gaza Humanitarian Crisis Is Worsening

"Israeli leaders have maintained that there is no humanitarian crisis for the Palestinians living in the densely populated territory."

Israel: No Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza

"Israel's foreign minister says there is no humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip, despite international concerns about a rising civilian death toll."

Al Jazeera English - Europe - Livni: No crisis in Gaza Strip

"Israel's foreign ministry quoted Livni as having said in a statement during a trip to Paris that "there is no humanitarian crisis in the [Gaza] Strip, and therefore there is no need for a humanitarian truce.""

NO HUMANITARIAN CRISIS IN GAZA Desertpeace

^ That last site has a really good picture on it, check it out if you have the chance:

Gaza%20Massacre%202009.jpg (image)

awww, where did the Bono avatar go :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)