Isnt it illegal......... (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
She said that she wanted to talk & the she missed all of us ( she would always came up to me outside of class..in the breaks & such & talk to me. She did that a lot :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).........I told her I had to go to work & couldn't talk.......she said that we should keep in touch.

Collin

HSC
N/A
rumour said:
She said that she wanted to talk & the she missed all of us ( she would always came up to me outside of class..in the breaks & such & talk to me. She did that a lot :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).........I told her I had to go to work & couldn't talk.......she said that we should keep in touch.
So she didn't ask you about your vagina? Well that's good news then.. err for you.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
JKDDragon said:
So she didn't ask you about your vagina? Well that's good news then.. err for you.
Dude, it's a female teacher, I'm sure she has better options to seduce and rape, maybe she's being honest and thought you were a good kid.

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
No as long as the people involved r over the legal age (ie 16) and they both agree 2 the idea its all good

Although it is not thought highly of 4 teachers 2 do this!

stainmepink

HSC
if ur thinking what im thinking ... thats disgusting.

azzie said:
for a teacher to ask you out?....??

or someone who works for ur school part time as a teacher?

isnt it also illegal in some way shape or form for them to have your mobile number but getting it from the school without ur permission?!

Paulus

Master-Placater.
HSC
As fun as solving the problem by projectile pooing would be, there are things you can do if you're truly freaked. As you're not over 18, you're not legally a consenting adult and as such are supposed to be quite vulnerable to those in positions of power, such as teachers. So despite it being morally wrong, the department of education has policies that seek to prevent teachers from taking advantage of students, and he's obviously breached that policy.

We had an incident at our school where a student/teacher relationship blossomed right into the hands of A Current Affair, and things exploded from there with no good for the school or girl. Obviously you're not seeking a relationship with this guy, and he probably not with you - but I was able to talk to my Principal a lot about what was going on at our school, so if you do want to do something I can let you know how it all worked out over here - but you seem to be a pretty confident, can handle it kinda gal, so no doubt (or hopefully) things are fine!

Either way, it's not something you want to be worrying about over the hsc so if it is bad, best to get it sorted early. If not, that's a great story to tell the grandkids.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
We had a teacher you liked molesting boys at my school. Apparently its not all that uncommon.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
its completely different and depends on ur schools code of conduct and ne moral enuf school would outlaw that kind of behavior with people of trust (teachers) but if hes hotenuf fuck him i say and then when its over sue the pants off him and say he was exploiting you.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
ihavenothing said:
its completely different and depends on ur schools code of conduct and ne moral enuf school would outlaw that kind of behavior with people of trust (teachers) but if hes hotenuf fuck him i say and then when its over sue the pants off him and say he was exploiting you.
See now this is whats wrong with the Australian legal system, it underestimates the intelligence of the average teenage girl. To your the average judge you are the naive girl swept away by the evil teacher. Funny I reckon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)