Isnt it illegal......... (2 Viewers)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
BreaKing said:
if something like that happened i'd report it to someone above the principal, just to be sure.
*looks at profile*

Ahh Abbotsleigh, they'd just as soon sweep it under the carpet than help you, so Breaking is probably right. I really would do something about it if I were you Azzie.

GSTARRAW

I rekon take it to the courts and shit if they ignore you ay, You might get a nice little pay-out for unecessary stress and breakdown and this and that.... Might be well worth your time, look into it, call a solicitor :D

berry580

HSC
azzie said:
for a teacher to ask you out?....??

or someone who works for ur school part time as a teacher?

isnt it also illegal in some way shape or form for them to have your mobile number but getting it from the school without ur permission?!
It shouldn't be illegal for any education staff to 'ask out' a student, but it breaches some rule set by the NSW Board of Studies and can be sacked for it.

The school won't even have your mobile number for a start. Even if they do, a teacher have all rights to acknowledge information regarding to you that you gave to the school as long as it is within reason. (i.e Get mum's mobile to notify her that you're a d--- in school. But that doesn't include get number of anyone's for the teacher's personal purpose, such as asking you out.) You can be sued him/her if s/he did that, as that'll probably break some law regarding to the privacy crap.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Probably not, I'm not sure. What if they need you number to contact you for something academically related?
LOL!

You go, yeah, yeah, and then you go "I'm not sure". Want an i----. :p

S

Shuter

azzie said:
lol of COURSE i said no! in a BIG way!

and it should be illegal coz there should be some distance between student and teacher so that i dont get calls at night when im out with my mates from some guy who is a part time teacher at my school!
Yes I was (half) joking :p

But anyway, this is gross unprofessionalism and would definatly result in the loss of his job as well as possibly being barred from teaching should you report it. If you actually really hate him, do something with him and then report it. That could be jail time.

S

Shuter

And just because I know this is going to happen at some point in the thread, I'll save someone else the trouble.

"Soooooooo, are you single/looking?"

S

Shuter

concession said:
i'm not a teacher
Why don't you use a smoother pick-up line appropriate for this thread such as:

"Isn't it illegal......... to be so damn beautiful"

concession

Respected Member
HSC
Shuter said:
Why don't you use a smoother pick-up line appropriate for this thread such as:

"Isn't it illegal......... to be so damn beautiful"
it was a mere fact

however, if what you say is true, azzie would be doing countless life sentences

S

Shuter

concession said:
it was a mere fact

however, if what you say is true, azzie would be doing countless life sentences
Haha

No, she'd be put to death by the electric chair..... doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It's not illegal, just frowned upon by society. Its like an 80yr old sleeping with a 20yr old.

But mostly because kids are young and stupid, and parents send their kids to school to learn, not sleep around.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Asking them out is probably not illegal but highly unethical.

Having sexual relations would be however. Since they are in a position of power the age of consent is 18.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah but the whole "obtaining her mobile number withour permission" thing sounds pretty damn shifty though.....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think it might be illegal

you're school would be stupid not to act on it straight away, tell them

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
yeah the guy is a tool.
if he tries to talk to me again im going to the school with it coz its not on
i dont know WHY he thinks that i would be interested.... weirdo

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
well if it would be illegal for your teacher to have your mobile number without your permission, it would be like any person in society having your number without your permission.

Krippeld

One of my teachers met a student of his on the street, totally off his face. He stayed with him until he sobered up, to keep him out of trouble, and almost lost his job over the incident.
If your teacher asked you out, that's a major breach of ethics. Even if a student is over 18, a teacher isn't supposed to go out with their student. He could lose his job quite easily.
Tell him to back off, warn him that he'll lose his job. If he doesn't, get his creepy ass fired!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)