Is western civilisation better than aboriginies of the past? (1 Viewer)

cxlxoxk

HSC
Kwayera said:
No, but they slaughtered them for accidentally witnessing "men's business."

While it is true that they did not have any diseases brought to humanity by domestication of animals and living in large cities - influenza, smallpox, etc - they were susceptible to multitudes of other diseases, including nasty parasites. They had no medical knowledge of use, and could die of septicemia from a cut. Child mortality was (and is) extremely high, as was the risk of mortality for mothers giving birth. That is the reality of a primitive civilisation, and there is no way, shape or form that you can argue that it is equal to a modern western civilisation.

Oh, and calling the Jacaranda Australian History a credible (i.e. unbiased) source is hilarious.
citation needed

well killing someone for something that doesn't exist (witchcraft - that's basically killing without a cause) is not better/i say worse than killing someone for something that does (men's business - i'm guessing discussion about tribal matters which may have been for men to do, etc...)

cxlxoxk

HSC
considering i didn't need to citate any sources in that previous post, and the only person that could have made sense for is "Kaywera", which means you just insulted her, gg dood!!! u suck with insults (and life)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
well killing someone for something that doesn't exist (witchcraft - that's basically killing without a cause) is not better/i say worse than killing someone for something that does (men's business - i'm guessing discussion about tribal matters which may have been for men to do, etc...)
No, that's retarded. Killing for witchcraft was disgusting murder perpetrated by their religion, and killing women for interfering in "SEKRIT men's business" was disgusting murder perpetrated by their culture, quite apart from religious beliefs.

I wonder which is worse.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
citation needed

you have just endorsed the suppression of womens rights to have power within a governing body.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Hagaren said:
you have just endorsed the suppression of womens rights to have power within a governing body.
no i said, that killing someone for seeing/trying to intefere with that, is better/not worse than killing without reason.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
considering i didn't need to cite any sources in that previous post, and the only person that could have made sense for is Kwayera, which means you just insulted her, gg dude!!! you suck with insults (and life)
Fixed.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Kwayera said:
k, it's past midnight in Sydney, a normal person (like me) except those working nightjobs, would be to some degree tired and lack attention.

Last edited:

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
k, it's past midnight, a normal person (im a bloody retarded piece of shit) except those working nightjobs, would be to some degree tired and lack attention.
fixed

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
your a lost prick all the time man.

you don't need to make excuses about the time we know you are a sped.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Kwayera said:
No, that's retarded. Killing for witchcraft was disgusting murder perpetrated by their religion, and killing women for interfering in "SEKRIT men's business" was disgusting murder perpetrated by their culture, quite apart from religious beliefs.

I wonder which is worse.
if i remember religion and beliefs is part of culture...

o wait it is =P (wikipedia):
Culture can be defined as all the ways of life including arts, beliefs and institutions of a population that are passed down from generation to generation. Culture has been called "the way of life for an entire society." As such, it includes codes of manners, dress, language, religion, rituals, games, norms of behavior such as law and morality, and systems of belief as well as the art.

HSC
cxlxoxk said:
if i remember religion and beliefs is part of culture...

o wait it is =P (wikipedia):
Culture can be defined as all the ways of life including arts, beliefs and institutions of a population that are passed down from generation to generation. Culture has been called "the way of life for an entire society." As such, it includes codes of manners, dress, language, religion, rituals, games, norms of behavior such as law and morality, and systems of belief as well as the art.
Fuck man, have you ever met an Aboriginal in your life?

cxlxoxk

HSC
Hagaren said:
your a lost prick all the time man.

you don't need to make excuses about the time we know you are a sped.
The most generally accepted definition of sped on urbandictionary.com is:

1. One who attends special education classes.
2. The special education program.
3. An insult used when someone does something stupid.

1. I don't attend special education classes.
2. I am not a special education program.
3. Everyone does stupid things sometimes, so this insult in itself is a fail, unless everyone is a "sped".

Urban Dictionary: Sped

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yes, religion is a part of culture, but in this case I was referring to it as distinct from religion, i.e. there is nothing in their religion (Dreamtime etc) that dictates such violent behaviour, but it is a cultural practice nonetheless.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Groucho Marxist said:
Fuck man, have you ever met an Aboriginal in your life?
I've met someone who said he was 1/8th aboriginal by descent.

But that's about as much...

Why?

cxlxoxk

HSC
Kwayera said:
Yes, religion is a part of culture, but in this case I was referring to it as distinct from religion, i.e. there is nothing in their religion (Dreamtime etc) that dictates such violent behaviour, but it is a cultural practice nonetheless.
If you read the whole definition...that which you say could go under:

norms of behavior such as law and morality

codes of manners

rituals

one of them....

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
The most generally accepted definition of sped on urbandictionary.com is:

1. One who attends special education classes.
2. The special education program.
3. An insult used when someone does something stupid.

1. I don't attend special education classes.
2. I am not a special education program.
3. Everyone does stupid things sometimes, so this insult in itself is a fail, unless everyone is a "sped".

Urban Dictionary: Sped
lol you didn't already know what a sped was hahaha.

EAS applicant = sped.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Hagaren said:
lol you didn't already know what a sped was hahaha.

EAS applicant = sped.
nope there are several reasons why people claim EAS...

- PHYSICAL DISABILITY (me - moderately deaf), OTHER TYPES OF DISABILITIES

- DISRUPTED SCHOOLING (if a bomb goes off in a school and you have trauma, or something like that)

- NOT BORN HERE AND DISADVANTAGED BECAUSE OF THAT IN SOME WAY

- RECEIVE CENTRELINK PAYMENTS (me - parents are financially disadvantaged, because they weren't born here, but were born in a war-torn/communist country, and didn't have a chance to have a proper education, like i do)

- BLAH BLAH BLAH

NONE SAY I AM RETARDED.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)