Is this girl losing interest in me? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
I like this girl (girl 2) who had found out I had asked out a girl (girl 1). The girl I had asked out (girl 1) lied about wanting to go out with me and the girl I like now (girl 2) doesn't know. But just recently, when walking out from my classroom after class, the girl I like now (girl 2) was with her friend and was walking in the direction I had to walk, when they noticed I was walking the same direction, they walked the other way.

Also, just today I saw the girl I like now (girl 2) speaking to the guy she went to the school ball with.

Another day, there was a school lecture and the girl I like now (girl 2) asked where the lecture was and I wanted to know which subject lecture she was going to go to. I knew the answer to it and she said the direct opposite. I then spoke to a few boys about the sport which I like and the girl I like also likes. The boys stopped talking and the girl I like (girl 2) said "Don't Stop, I'm listening" and I spoke to her about getting the tickets to the match and a boy told me that the girl I like always talks about the sport and that I should invite her to the match. She just smiled and didn't say anything. After, she asked me what the lecture was about and said she was going to the one I was going to. On the way to the lecture she was walking with me. When we reached the venue for the lecture, she sat down on a stair and crossed her legs with the leg crossed over facing me. At this time she was speaking about her project marks and then about watching a few boys play rugby at our school carnival after she played her sport.

Girl 2 has shown signs which to me are signs of liking me which are below...

SIGNS TO ME SHE LIKES ME

I had asked out a girl who said yes but lied about wanting to go out with me. The girl I like now was surprised that I asked out a girl saying that I have a girlfriend but now, she doesn't know that the girl I asked out lied. On the same day a boy told me that the girl I asked out was lying about wanting to go out with me. This girl (who I like now) said "Talk to her and find out if she has mutual feeling for you and if she actually wants to go out with you. Just to make sure. She is a nice girl, I don't think she will be lying." saying it with a sad face and tone. On the same day, she said she wondered why guys don't ask her out. (She said this when I was close to her but not directly to me).

The day or two after finding out I asked out a girl, she was talking about our essay project to me and another girl. She read one of the paragraphs and she looked at the girl 3-4 times and to me 7-8 times when reading it. I told her that I thought it was a good paragraph and she was smiling a bit.

Because the girl I asked out lied about wanting to go out with me I want to ask out this new girl but am afraid she might think i'm desperate to get a girlfriend. So i'm not sure what to do.
Before she found out I asked out a girl she showed signs that to me told me she likes me...

When talking to me about my schoolwork, she touched/tapped my arm and later my back (this has never happened with other girls). Also her hand was close to mine and she didn't move her hand away and when passing pencils and pens to each other, she always made a way for me to touch her hand or her to touch my hand.

She talks to me and asks questions about my life (If I have brother or sisters)

She looks at me a lot. She also leans backwards towards me when sitting in class (she sits in front of me).

We were talking in a group and I did something and she said we have to have dinner before we go there and was laughing/smiling

she yelled my name out in a public place (school excursion) when she was with her girl friends and also in class (when in class she yelled my name out a lot throughout the lesson). It was also someones birthday on that same day as the excursion and her friend offered me some cake and she said that she made it.

She also enjoys the sport I like and the girl I asked out doesn’t really talk about the sport. (Seems to have things in common to me)

One of her good girl friends stare/look at me in one of the classes I'm in with her.

I would have liked to ask her out but I was afraid I would look desperate. So, Is she losing interest in me? If so, is there I chance for me to get her attention again.

Last edited:

MyFuture

HSC
Mate, sounds like you could have some good chemistry going

But, I've found one of the worst things you can do in this kind of scenario is - without realising - focus too much on what's happening, and not doing!

So wake up, and make the moves! Flirt! Keep talking to her! Compliment her! Impress her!

One of the best things you can do is, 'test the water'. This can be risky, but if you're sure she's the right girl (and that the time is right), then throw in little lines or jokes that hint at interests. BUT DON'T GET SHY. Hold her eyes, and smile.

But, take your time with it all, ask her out when you feel most comfortable. It's all about you.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
that story was hard to follow... next time summarise it LOL

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Mate. You've started 3 threads on this.

Just chill. Relationships aren't everything. The more you chase after it the more it eludes you.

But if she shows signs that she likes you it's a definite yes to keep going. It doesn't help if you're nervous.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
You seem slightly obsessed over this.

Just go up to her, tell her how you feel and ask how she feels about you.

Premium Member
HSC
You seem slightly obsessed over this.

Just go up to her, tell her how you feel and ask how she feels about you.
Please do not do this, you will ruin any chance you have and scare her away. I repeat, do NOT do this.

hyphea

HSC
I like this girl (girl 2) who had found out I had asked out a girl (girl 1). The girl I had asked out (girl 1) lied about wanting to go out with me and the girl I like now (girl 2) doesn't know. But just recently, when walking out from my classroom after class, the girl I like now (girl 2) was with her friend and was walking in the direction I had to walk, when they noticed I was walking the same direction, they walked the other way.

Also, just today I saw the girl I like now (girl 2) speaking to the guy she went to the school ball with.

Another day, there was a school lecture and the girl I like now (girl 2) asked where the lecture was and I wanted to know which subject lecture she was going to go to. I knew the answer to it and she said the direct opposite. I then spoke to a few boys about the sport which I like and the girl I like also likes. The boys stopped talking and the girl I like (girl 2) said "Don't Stop, I'm listening" and I spoke to her about getting the tickets to the match and a boy told me that the girl I like always talks about the sport and that I should invite her to the match. She just smiled and didn't say anything. After, she asked me what the lecture was about and said she was going to the one I was going to. On the way to the lecture she was walking with me. When we reached the venue for the lecture, she sat down on a stair and crossed her legs with the leg crossed over facing me. At this time she was speaking about her project marks and then about watching a few boys play rugby at our school carnival after she played her sport.

Girl 2 has shown signs which to me are signs of liking me which are below...

SIGNS TO ME SHE LIKES ME

I had asked out a girl who said yes but lied about wanting to go out with me. The girl I like now was surprised that I asked out a girl saying that I have a girlfriend but now, she doesn't know that the girl I asked out lied. On the same day a boy told me that the girl I asked out was lying about wanting to go out with me. This girl (who I like now) said "Talk to her and find out if she has mutual feeling for you and if she actually wants to go out with you. Just to make sure. She is a nice girl, I don't think she will be lying." saying it with a sad face and tone. On the same day, she said she wondered why guys don't ask her out. (She said this when I was close to her but not directly to me).

The day or two after finding out I asked out a girl, she was talking about our essay project to me and another girl. She read one of the paragraphs and she looked at the girl 3-4 times and to me 7-8 times when reading it. I told her that I thought it was a good paragraph and she was smiling a bit.

Because the girl I asked out lied about wanting to go out with me I want to ask out this new girl but am afraid she might think i'm desperate to get a girlfriend. So i'm not sure what to do.
Before she found out I asked out a girl she showed signs that to me told me she likes me...

When talking to me about my schoolwork, she touched/tapped my arm and later my back (this has never happened with other girls). Also her hand was close to mine and she didn't move her hand away and when passing pencils and pens to each other, she always made a way for me to touch her hand or her to touch my hand.

She talks to me and asks questions about my life (If I have brother or sisters)

She looks at me a lot. She also leans backwards towards me when sitting in class (she sits in front of me).

We were talking in a group and I did something and she said we have to have dinner before we go there and was laughing/smiling

she yelled my name out in a public place (school excursion) when she was with her girl friends and also in class (when in class she yelled my name out a lot throughout the lesson). It was also someones birthday on that same day as the excursion and her friend offered me some cake and she said that she made it.

She also enjoys the sport I like and the girl I asked out doesn’t really talk about the sport. (Seems to have things in common to me)

I would have liked to ask her out but I was afraid I would look desperate. So, Is she losing interest in me? If so, is there I chance for me to get her attention again.
Oh boy, i'm crying :')

the_one_1

HSC
Oh boy, i'm crying :')
why are you crying from that sign?

I also forgot to add that this girl asked me how many kids i wanted to have when older. I said how much my partner wanted to have but below a certain amount. With out me asking, she said she would like to have two kids in the future. This was directed to me when she was sitting next to another girl friend of hers. Could this mean something?

hyphea

HSC
why are you crying from that sign?

I also forgot to add that this girl asked me how many kids i wanted to have when older. I said how much my partner wanted to have but below a certain amount. With out me asking, she said she would like to have two kids in the future. This was directed to me when she was sitting next to another girl friend of hers. Could this mean something?
Your dilemma's are fantastic, it's literally humour to me.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I can write a Belonging piece on this

Lack of belonging at BOS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)