Is this girl losing interest in me? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
I now successfully hate my life.

Congratulations everyone you have made me so feel like crap just during the time of trials. This is shit....... :cry:

the_one_1

HSC
cheer up pumpkin like i said just let it all play out !
Play out... How... I ask her out and then she says yes and at the end lies about wanting to go out with me like the other girl or without any good help form anyone let it play out and never get a girlfriend I will be happy with. :cry: Seriously how is playing it out supposed to help.

HSC
nooooo .... leave everything as it is see with us girls if we see a guy really confident about himself and the way he treats girls are all equal we become attracted to that and we want that no offence but you just sound like a pussay don't get so attached so early

the_one_1

HSC
nooooo .... leave everything as it is see with us girls if we see a guy really confident about himself and the way he treats girls are all equal we become attracted to that and we want that no offence but you just sound like a pussay don't get so attached so early
Well actually. I've seen all girls go for guys that bully me. I don't understand why. I'm confident (mostly in what I enjoy) but treat girls with respect...The way it SHOULD be.

the_one_1

HSC
[video]http://www.tubechop.com/watch/1359689[/video]

My reaction to this full thread now.

HSC
no one has any advice for me to help me properly. If the girl I like now likes me then tell me exactly and if not what not to do so I don't do it again.
no-one knows what she is thinking! only she does and if you want real good advice ... ask her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)