Is CAFS a girl subject? Are there any guys doing it? (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
True, CAFS is prodominately a female dominated subject (in 2011, approximately 94% of the candidature were girls), but that doesnt make it a "girl subject" by any means. Guys still do CAFS and I'm sure a few do quite well in it.

Kat92

HSC
When I completed CAFS, there was one boy in my class and he ended up getting 4th if I recall. Regardless of stereotypes and Bonus points, you should select subjects that you enjoy and think may help you later in life.

zmccu3

HSC
I'm topping CAFS atm sitting on like 96% raw internal marks, the only other guy in the class is gay though, but I don't think its a girl class its just incredibly easy.

Focus is Key

HSC
The guys in my class are still doing really well this year. In the IRP two guys got 100% in their IRP's while no girls did. In the second assessment the girls and boys were on an even playing field though (a girl got 100% and a few guys got a bit below that). I'm currently sitting on a 99% internal in 2nd place and the girl in front is on like 99.5% or something.

Maybe the guys that like CAFS are really into it so that's why most tend to do quite well.

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
Although there are no guys in my class, I think it would be a good idea as it can bring a new perspective on things rather than just from a girls point of view.

juszt1n

HSC
i dont know how i ended up with this subject but its the worst f*cking subject i've ever done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)