Is anyone here in your exam room? (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
mine is 481 St Ursula's College Kingsgrove...the primary school next door are not allowed to play near the room...we heard them getting in trouble on the first day :p

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
pukkatukka said:
centre 95- cerdon college
I think this sort of kicks the alphabetical theory... 934 Cecil Hills High

But Cecil is relativly new, maybe it has something to do with the age of the school, then alphabetically? But probably not, cause we only started in 2001

cameron0110

HSC
Will_Sparky said:
I think this sort of kicks the alphabetical theory... 934 Cecil Hills High

But Cecil is relativly new, maybe it has something to do with the age of the school, then alphabetically? But probably not, cause we only started in 2001
Yeah it goes alphabetically then by newest addition of schools i'm fairly sure.. centre 36- Baulkham Hills here.

babeishnes

537 i am so sick of writting that number millions and millions of times. Why can't they just print the numbers on the books???? 537 is Warners Bay High

lukage

hey i think it must be in alphabetical order...mine is 468 and im from St Maryssenior...(in the actual subrurb called st marys)....this person is from St Marys wollongong and they're 467...

anyways, i reckon they should have stickers or stamps or something, so we dont have to write out the same things over and over....stickers would be pretty kewl, didn't school certificate use stickers?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
cameron0110 said:
Yeah it goes alphabetically then by newest addition of schools i'm fairly sure.. centre 36- Baulkham Hills here.
So its sort of like, all schools that were around for HSC god knows when, in alphabetical order, and when a new school rocks up they just stick it on the end?

Egghead

HSC
I goto probably the closest school to Deja Veuz and mine being 179 and hers 36, I'd say alphabetical order is logical seeing as though I'm Gilroy College.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
DJGerber said:
252 - Kingsgrove

The hall is actually on the premises of the primary school so you've got kids screaming and kicking balls against the windows every so often.
ohoh...didn't hear many kid though~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)