Is anyone here in your exam room? (1 Viewer)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
869 - Turramurra High.

ah mattf_64! you must have an old guy as the presiding officer.... ask him if his name is Peter Kelly. :)

nemo-42wy

HSC
alby said:
ummm....467 sounds right.....st marys (wollongong)
another pretty cold hall-cross-indoor-basketball-cross-lotsa-other-stuff place. i was freezing my butt off
sounds like the theory's gone down the dunny a bit deja voux....there's only about 100-150 between the M's & the St's...but it does sound like the St. whatever's are together
I think deja voux's theory still stands. I just think that the St bit of your school's name is discounted and the M from Mary's is used in the deciding of your school's number.
I'm from Davidson High and our number is 135, which fits deja voux's theory.

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Yay 311

Ooh, VVoody and Angelduck

It seems to me that 311 is the mode of these scores, and it doesn't take a statistician to work that out!
:D

(Hmmm, Now where'd i put that rentrilic hyperboliod again?)

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah alphabetical order seems logical.... i'm not far away from Willmaker and mine is 271... but then again it's not far away alphabetically either... :p

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
listen to "savage chick" - dispite the fact that we call her penguin for obvious reasons...
458 = dubbo and its bloody cold sitting on retarted chairs which have uneven legs...or the desk's creak...lol...well thats my bitch for the day...love u penguin!!! xox

Last edited:

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
869 - Turramurra High.

ah mattf_64! you must have an old guy as the presiding officer.... ask him if his name is Peter Kelly. :)
lol yes thats him! how do u no, or no him?

Acid

HSC
I'm 668 or 688, can't remember.. I know i'm with gordo and username from these forums...

bitchymcbitch

Uni Bum
HSC
336 - mulwaree high.

i started writing my phone number as my student number on my english exam.. stupid frazzeled brain..

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
matt_f64 said:
135, davidson high which is on the northern beaches... woohooo go cheap crappy public schools!
690-the mighty bossley park high school...zone X-country champions 2004 lol....WOO YEH...BOOYA :p

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
200 but half my exams are in this freaky little old church thing with spiders that drop onto your exam from the rafters, having me scream and ppl laugh. lol talk about distracting, oh and its either freezing cold or boiling hot. Is anyone else doin their exams in weird little halls or just in the school hall, cuz that is like so not fair

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)