IPT Trial results (1 Viewer)

firedingo

firedingo
HSC
Is it normal to find the trial hard. Cause my entire year at school found nearly every exam really hard. I normally get 80 or 90 and suddenly I got a 65. Is that normally? Any thoughts or ideas?

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
My students would be thinking the same thing
They did the independent paper, they were pre-warned it was VERY hard, and got 65's
when they return they'll be doing the Catholic paper - and I expect 80-90's

breaker123

HSC
N/A
The questions were quite hard and it was my first time rushing it usually i take breaks during the test I managed to get 89 coming 2nd in the trials losing to this girl by 2 marks..like always..always 2nd for the last 2 years of IPT. I find the long response questions pretty difficult but our teacher prepared us for it so it was fine the rest of the year that did ipt got 30-69 at max

HSC
Hey i never really look into IPT that in-depth as one should say...
just seeing all these result is similar to the one at my school too, looking back of the question now, they're quite straight forward and just wondered if the trial like always is just harder then the HSC, to me both paper seems the same

HSC
I got 52% in my trials, was ranked 2nd in that exam...top mark was 76% and 3rd score was 44%.

Hope I do good tomorrow.

HSC
I got 82/100 and I topped my year. We're a pretty good IPT school so that says a lot really

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
I'm came 1st overall in IPT at my school. I got an 84% in the CSSA paper, we had not completed our elective unit so we had to attempt multimedia with no prior knowledge. I'm fairly happy with that.

I just really hope this form continues into the HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)