Invitation to A Beheading (1 Viewer)

agua.fuego

HSC
Hey, just wondering if anyone can help me with "Invitation to A Beheading".
We're meant to be kind of studying it next in Extension (my teacher's pretty vague on the details) and Sparknotes has failed me this once.

So what's it about? And what did you think of it?

bored of sc

HSC
agua.fuego said:
Hey, just wondering if anyone can help me with "Invitation to A Beheading".
We're meant to be kind of studying it next in Extension (my teacher's pretty vague on the details) and Sparknotes has failed me this once.

So what's it about? And what did you think of it?
I'll ask extension kids at school what it is about okay - they should have read a bit by now, right

;)

agua.fuego

HSC
Thankyou all of you! Yep... it does sound pretty gory... and man, do I wish I wasn't reading it because it also sounds crazily depressing. But OK.

And thanks Matt... we haven't started reading it yet, as far as I know, and I have this weird feeling I'm meant to be in Extension now. I can see no one else here from my extension class and it's kind of freaking me out. I blame my timetable. I digress though. Um... we should be starting when Trirro stops showing us "cute Gothic videos" (cute and Gothic are two words I never thought could be used in a sentence together; Trirro has proven me wrong) and I don't know WHAT is going on. Sigh, Extension is all over the place.

And Aplus - thanks for those sites, very useful :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)