Into to law multiple choice test (1 Viewer)

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Hey anyone else doing into to law??

I was just wondering if any info was given out in class on monday (at Parramatta) or any other classes around, cuz i was sick and couldn't make it - anyone else getting this virus going around?? lol anyways I was just wondering if we were told anything in particular that may be focusses on or anything?

= Jennifer =

HSC
it may be a good idea to post in your own webct discussion board more likely to get a detailed answer there or email your seminar leader :)

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
For some reason the discussion posting option has been disabled on the webct page. Just thought I'd see if anyone else is doing the course

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I do the 9-11 Intro class on Monday, all Simon said was the exam would be on Thurs, 1st hr, work from weeks 1-3 basically recapping what has been said on webct, he said the reasons behind the solutions to the 4 practice q's are also online. he said seminar questions are the best preparation.

You didn't miss anything :D

mz_greek

HSC
lol neither..this is the first test i havn't realli studied for..mah i'll just take it as it comes..goodluk 2 all :)

L

LaraB

melsc said:
Yes but last year the average was 6/10. Its apparently tricky... but he said we'll prob do it in 1/2 hr...I should be studying but I'm not
the average seemed to be low last year coz of a lot of people didn't bother to review anything.. like, you dont have to hardcore study but you should definitely review stuff... plus a lot of the questions it was the usual "which is more correct" type thing and sometimes one little word being underlined or italicised meant it was wrong so that kinda thing a lot of people didn't pick up on.

so make sure you really read the question and options carefully down to the punctuation:)

Angel45

HSC
LaraB said:
the average seemed to be low last year coz of a lot of people didn't bother to review anything.. like, you dont have to hardcore study but you should definitely review stuff... plus a lot of the questions it was the usual "which is more correct" type thing and sometimes one little word being underlined or italicised meant it was wrong so that kinda thing a lot of people didn't pick up on.

so make sure you really read the question and options carefully down to the punctuation:)
I think they've already done it...I remember ours.. I wasn't a fan.. hehe.. damn m/c. Least it's only 10!!

I luved intro but hey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)